Updates galore. New and improved EveryCall Spam Lookup & Warning Tool!
- All new user interface.
- Improved spam warning system. Add spam callers to a single SPAM entry in your address book with the click of a button.
- All new FREE reverse lookup.
- Spam lookup history.
- Tons of other amazing new features with more on the way!
Powerful tool to help identify SPAM and annoying callers and quickly report them. This is NOT your typical reverse lookup app and won't return results for your Friends or Relatives, but WILL warn you of annoying spam callers!
From the creators of Call Control - the #1 Community Call Blocking App!
EveryCall Lookup is a Community Based SPAM Call Tracker which helps identify Telemarketers, Robo-Dialers, and other annoying and unwanted callers so you can find out who's calling you and report 'em!
A BIG Thank You to our loyal users who have written extremely positive reviews!!!
Have you ever received a telephone call from a number you didn’t recognize?
Maybe it was a telemarketer, a robo-caller or maybe it was your best friend calling from Europe? With the EveryCall.us Reverse Phone Lookup app, you can find out who’s calling from those unknown numbers.
- Powered by the EveryCall.us Community database. Now 2,000,000 users strong!
This isn’t some useless commercial database of callers. We collect thousands of user reports every day and put real information from users like you at your fingertips.
- Caller Name
Get the spammers reported name and information from the community about how they've stopped them from calling.
- FCC Do Not Call Reports
The only app that integrates all of the FCC's Do Not Call complaints into a single database. The FCC database is the ultimate spam caller directory and it's all included in this app!
- Submit a call report about any caller.
Contribute to our Community Database by submitting call reports about unknown or unwanted calls you receive. The more call reports we get, the more useful our database becomes.
- Each result contains the number of Community Reports.
- Spam Power Meter – How spammy is this caller?
- It’s Free!
You can visit http://www.everycall.us/ for the web based version.
If you have an Android or Blackberry smart phone, consider downloading Call Control which combines all of these features with Community Powered Call Blocking!!!
- February 04, 2013 New version 2.0
- January 12, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99