What's New1. Support windows sharing server auto discovery
2. Support large icon view mode in file explorer
3. Fix other bugs.
App Description"The file access and management tool for a mobile lifestyle, iExplorer allows you to watch movies, listen to music, look over a document, watch slideshows of your photo library, and more without using precious storage space on your iPhone or iPod touch" – AppAdvice.com
"To be the most successful person that one can possibly be, getting organized seems to be the first step. With iExplorer, taking that step just gets easier by the minute" – iPhoneLife.com
With iExplorer HD, you can manage/view files on your remote servers (Windows sharing server/FTP server/WebDAV server/Microsoft OneDrive/Google Docs/CloudMe/DropBox/Box.Net ...) in home, office and anywhere. iExplorer also is a good eBook reader, media player, photo viewer, and work assistant. You can read CHM, ePub, PDF and large text/PDB files with outline/bookmark/annotation support, play musics and movies without copying them to your device, view large photos on your PC/NAS and share to friends, edit spreadsheets on your Google Docs and save them as different formats, print any viewable documents.
* Access files on iPad or Windows Sharing Files/NAS server/FTP Server/Cloud server (WebDAV servers, iDisk, FilesAnywhere, Box.Net, CloudMe, DropBox, Microsoft OneDrive, Google Docs …)
* Transfer files/folders/subfolders between iPad and remote servers
* Transfer files with Bluetooth between iOS devices
* Transfer files between iPad and PC with USB cable
* Manage files on local or remote server (Rename/Delete/Move/Email/...)
* Sort files by Name/Size/Date/File Type
* Zip & Unzip files on local or NAS server/FTP server, support passcode protected zip/7zip/rar files
* Edit text file
* Edit Google spreadsheet, download google docs as pdf, Microsoft office document, zip, image, open office document, text files and so on.
* Open files in other apps. Open file from Safari, Mail and other apps.
* Stream html/Microsoft office files/keynotes/numbers/pages from NAS/FTP/Cloud servers
* Search files in folder/subfolders (support both local and remote servers)
* Sync files from NAS/FTP/Cloud server. View offline files if the server is not reachable
* Adjust priorities for transferring file tasks
* Print & tweet any viewable documents/ebooks (Printer needs support AirPrint).
* 4 Skins/Themes for choosing
* WiFi storage (HTTP/WebDAV server)
* Favorite feature : could add file/folder to favorite list as shortcut
* Passcode lock
* Stream photos from your NAS/FTP/Cloud servers (WebDAV servers, iDisk, FilesAnywhere, Box.Net, CloudMe, DropBox, Microsoft OneDrive …)
* Support large images
* Smoothly zoom/scroll photos, view thumbnails
* Stream Audio/Video from NAS/FTP/Cloud servers (WebDAV servers, iDisk, FilesAnywhere, Box.Net, CloudMe, DropBox, Microsoft OneDrive …)
* Support subtitle files (ssa/ass/srt) for video playback
* Multitasking supported for Audio stream
* Embedded PDF viewer, support outlines, bookmarks and annotations.
* Embedded CHM viewer, support outlines and bookmarks. Optimized for iPad
* Embedded ePub reader, support outlines ,bookmarks, font style, fast scroll, auto scroll
* Fast large text/PDB reader, support font style, fast scroll, auto scroll, multiple encodings
* Comic Reader, support cbz/cbr/cb7 files
Able to view large comic files in NAS/FTP server without copying to local.
Cache comic file in local storage
* Remember last read position for PDF, CHM, ePub, large text/PDB files
* Microsoft Office files, iWork files, Web files ...
* Code viewer, syntax highlighted for C, C++, Objective C, C#, Java, Php, JS, CSS ...
* Fullscreen mode for viewer in iPad (iExplorer HD only)
August 24, 2014 New version 3.0.2
June 30, 2014 New version 3.0.1
September 22, 2013 New version 2.8
December 19, 2012 New version 2.7
October 16, 2012 New version 2.6
September 11, 2012 New version 2.5
August 19, 2010 Initial Release