Two powerful new plug-ins: Extended Screens and Advanced Locations!
Extended Screens: Extend MobiLinc to your Apple Watch and Today View widgets. Supports MobiLinc Connect and direct IP connections for the ISY-99x series controller.
Advanced Locations: Make MobiLinc, Apple Watch, and the Today View location contextually aware with iBeacon support and new geo-fence and other location features.
Other new features:
- Apple Watch support with Extended Screens! Dynamic notifications, real-time status and control of your favorite devices, scenes, and programs, and voice control all from your wrist!
- Overhauled the geo-fence creation feature so that you can create any geo-fence anywhere in the world right from your home.
- Tap the IO Linc sensor to activate the relay. This is a much needed simplification to garage door status and control. Just add the sensor to your Dashboard, Today View, or Apple Watch for easy status and control in one icon.
- Enhanced MobiLinc on the iPad to properly handle widescreen IP Cameras.
- Improvements to the voice recognition engine.
- Wall mount users: fixed the shutdown bug when voice recognition is left running.
- Fixed the Thermostat cooling/heating status bug on initial startup.
- Other internal bug fixes.
-> Apple Watch support!
-> Supports Today View Widgets!
-> Supports Voice Control (w/plug-in)
-> Supports Geo-fencing
-> Supports PUSH Notifications (MobiLinc Connect)
-> Retina Compatible!
Introducing Orchestrated MobiLinc – Infusing your home with energy management intelligence from the palm of your hand.
Mobile Integrated Solutions and Orchestrated Home have partnered to bring an affordable home automation solution that effortlessly manages your home's lighting and small appliance energy consumption. Orchestrated MobiLinc works in concert with the powerful and affordable Universal Devices ISY-99x series controller and the many INSTEON-enabled home automation devices.
Building on our popular MobiLinc HD iPad/iPhone app, the core of Orchestrated MobiLinc is Resource Manager Technology that translates your energy management needs into powerful ISY-99x series programs and commands. With just a few taps on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, you can easily specify if and when a light or device should be automatically turned off to save energy, automatically turned on or off with the integrated timers feature, or respond to your presence with INSTEON motion detectors. Should you need to temporarily disable the energy management features for a device, Resource Manager allows for you to override your custom settings right from your INSTEON switch, dimmer, or keypad without having to launch Orchestrated MobiLinc.
With Orchestrated MobiLinc, ISY-99x series, and your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, you have one of the most powerful and affordable home automation systems available today and the energy management intelligence to save you real dollars on your energy bill. Plus, this system is affordable for every home even before it starts paying for itself. Visit www.OrchestratedHome.com for more information and to learn how you can receive Orchestrated MobiLinc by purchasing a bundled system.
- Extended Screens: Extend MobiLinc to your Apple Watch and Today View widgets.
- Advanced Locations: Make MobiLinc, Apple Watch, and the Today View location contextually aware with iBeacon support and new geo-fence and other location features.
- IP Cameras. Supports over 200 IP Camera Manufacturers. See http://mobilinc.com for a complete list. RTSP (H.264/MPEG4/Sound), JPEG, MJPEG, and Pan/Tilt/Zoom controls supported.
- Voice Control.
- ELK Security panel. Arm/disarm areas, control outputs, and see zone status. Requires the ISY-ELK plug-in.
- Apple Watch support with the Extended Screens plug-in!
- PUSH Notifications on device, program, variable, security changes (MobiLinc Connect Only).
- Geo-fence Awareness. MobiLinc is location aware and can set a variable in the ISY indicating if your iOS device is inside (1) or outside (0) of the defined region. You can then use this variable how you see fit in your ISY programs. For example:
If your iPhone is leaving home, set the alarm and turn the inside lights off.
If your iPhone is arriving home, open the garage door, disarm area(s), and turn the inside lights on.
*Requires the Universal Devices ISY-99x series with firmware 2.7.15 or later w/2413S PLM or Z-Wave Dongle.
- June 24, 2011 New version 3.00.00
- July 13, 2011 New version 3.01.00
- September 08, 2011 New version 3.02.00
- October 14, 2011 New version 3.04.00
- November 19, 2011 New version 3.05.00
- March 01, 2012 New version 3.06.00
- March 17, 2012 New version 3.06.01
- March 21, 2012 New version 3.07.00
- May 20, 2012 New version 3.08.00
- June 08, 2012 New version 3.09.00
- September 21, 2012 New version 3.10.00
- November 02, 2012 New version 3.11.00
- December 08, 2012 Price decrease: $89.99 -> $69.99
- January 03, 2013 New version 3.12.00
- January 14, 2013 New version 3.13.00
- April 03, 2013 New version 3.20.00
- May 25, 2013 New version 3.21.00
- June 11, 2013 New version 3.21.01
- June 30, 2013 New version 3.21.03
- March 03, 2014 New version 4.00.00
- March 06, 2014 New version 4.00.01
- March 12, 2014 New version 4.00.02
- March 29, 2014 New version 4.00.07
- April 06, 2014 New version 4.00.08
- April 25, 2014 New version 4.00.10
- May 15, 2014 New version 4.00.11
- June 22, 2014 New version 4.00.18
- July 09, 2014 New version 4.00.20
- July 18, 2014 New version 4.00.21
- January 04, 2015 New version 4.1
- January 27, 2015 New version 4.3
- February 10, 2015 New version 4.4
- August 14, 2015 New version 4.5