- Bug fixes for iOS 9.
- Fixed the iOS 9 (iPhone) TodayView display issue.
From our previous 4.6 release:
- New Program option for the Dashboard, Today View, and Apple Watch: Toggle True/False.
- Program Icon is based on Program True or False if the Dashboard, Today View, or Apple Watch command path is to Run the IF statement OR toggle between true and false. All others the program icon is either "Running" or "Idle".
Bug Fixes (iPad):
- [Fixed] Tapping a camera on the 4 page view when on the 2...n page, resulted in the single camera view unable to stream the video.
- [Fixed] Tapping a program in MobiLinc HD worked the first time to bring up the program menu. The second time would fail.
Bug Fixes (All):
- [Fixed] Advanced Locations->Notify Options were not prompting to “Allow Notifications” causing direct IP users to skip the notification when crossing an iBeacon or geo-fence region.
- [Fixed] Energy page pie chart does not refresh.
- [Fixed] Audio is muted on the second launch of MobiLinc even if voice control is off.
- [Fixed] Direct IP connections would sometimes stall out of retrieving status if the Today View or Apple watch was recently used or used at the same time as the MobiLinc app.
- [Fixed] Today View and Apple Watch would crash if there were more than 10 or so devices, scenes, programs on the view. Large scenes in particular exposed this issue.
- [Fixed] Programs, devices, scenes removed from the ISY before removed from the Today View/Apple Watch are now automatically removed the next time MobiLinc is synced with the ISY.
- [Fixed] ISY 5.0 firmware exposed a bug where device status was reported as 0 or 255.
- [Fixed] ISY 5.0 firmware changed thermostat temp reports to cause MobiLinc to report double the temp value.
- [Fixed] When creating a new geo-fence, the default location was 0,0.
-> Apple Watch support!
-> Supports Today View Widgets!
-> Supports Voice Control (w/plug-in)
-> Supports Geo-fencing
-> Supports PUSH Notifications (MobiLinc Connect)
-> Retina Compatible!
Introducing Orchestrated MobiLinc – Infusing your home with energy management intelligence from the palm of your hand.
Mobile Integrated Solutions and Orchestrated Home have partnered to bring an affordable home automation solution that effortlessly manages your home's lighting and small appliance energy consumption. Orchestrated MobiLinc works in concert with the powerful and affordable Universal Devices ISY-99x series controller and the many INSTEON-enabled home automation devices.
Building on our popular MobiLinc HD iPad/iPhone app, the core of Orchestrated MobiLinc is Resource Manager Technology that translates your energy management needs into powerful ISY-99x series programs and commands. With just a few taps on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, you can easily specify if and when a light or device should be automatically turned off to save energy, automatically turned on or off with the integrated timers feature, or respond to your presence with INSTEON motion detectors. Should you need to temporarily disable the energy management features for a device, Resource Manager allows for you to override your custom settings right from your INSTEON switch, dimmer, or keypad without having to launch Orchestrated MobiLinc.
With Orchestrated MobiLinc, ISY-99x series, and your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, you have one of the most powerful and affordable home automation systems available today and the energy management intelligence to save you real dollars on your energy bill. Plus, this system is affordable for every home even before it starts paying for itself. Visit www.OrchestratedHome.com for more information and to learn how you can receive Orchestrated MobiLinc by purchasing a bundled system.
- Extended Screens: Extend MobiLinc to your Apple Watch and Today View widgets.
- Advanced Locations: Make MobiLinc, Apple Watch, and the Today View location contextually aware with iBeacon support and new geo-fence and other location features.
- IP Cameras. Supports over 200 IP Camera Manufacturers. See http://mobilinc.com for a complete list. RTSP (H.264/MPEG4/Sound), JPEG, MJPEG, and Pan/Tilt/Zoom controls supported.
- Voice Control.
- ELK Security panel. Arm/disarm areas, control outputs, and see zone status. Requires the ISY-ELK plug-in.
- Apple Watch support with the Extended Screens plug-in!
- PUSH Notifications on device, program, variable, security changes (MobiLinc Connect Only).
- Geo-fence Awareness. MobiLinc is location aware and can set a variable in the ISY indicating if your iOS device is inside (1) or outside (0) of the defined region. You can then use this variable how you see fit in your ISY programs. For example:
If your iPhone is leaving home, set the alarm and turn the inside lights off.
If your iPhone is arriving home, open the garage door, disarm area(s), and turn the inside lights on.
*Requires the Universal Devices ISY-99x series with firmware 2.7.15 or later w/2413S PLM or Z-Wave Dongle.
- June 24, 2011 New version 3.00.00
- July 13, 2011 New version 3.01.00
- September 08, 2011 New version 3.02.00
- October 14, 2011 New version 3.04.00
- November 19, 2011 New version 3.05.00
- March 01, 2012 New version 3.06.00
- March 17, 2012 New version 3.06.01
- March 21, 2012 New version 3.07.00
- May 20, 2012 New version 3.08.00
- June 08, 2012 New version 3.09.00
- September 21, 2012 New version 3.10.00
- November 02, 2012 New version 3.11.00
- December 08, 2012 Price decrease: $89.99 -> $69.99
- January 03, 2013 New version 3.12.00
- January 14, 2013 New version 3.13.00
- April 03, 2013 New version 3.20.00
- May 25, 2013 New version 3.21.00
- June 11, 2013 New version 3.21.01
- June 30, 2013 New version 3.21.03
- March 03, 2014 New version 4.00.00
- March 06, 2014 New version 4.00.01
- March 12, 2014 New version 4.00.02
- March 29, 2014 New version 4.00.07
- April 06, 2014 New version 4.00.08
- April 25, 2014 New version 4.00.10
- May 15, 2014 New version 4.00.11
- June 22, 2014 New version 4.00.18
- July 09, 2014 New version 4.00.20
- July 18, 2014 New version 4.00.21
- January 04, 2015 New version 4.1
- January 27, 2015 New version 4.3
- February 10, 2015 New version 4.4
- August 14, 2015 New version 4.5
- September 05, 2015 New version 4.6
- September 20, 2015 New version 4.7