Minor update to MobiLinc to address the following items:
- Added Settings->Lighting Controller->Hidden Items option to manage your hidden/disabled devices. You no longer have to download your ISY's configuration to restore hidden items.
- Displays Z-Wave thermostats using their formatted values. IE F or C as reported by the thermostat.
- Fixed an X10 issue with accessing the Advanced Options
- If a device or a scene has only one command set in MobiLinc, MobiLinc will always send that command when tapped.
- Fixed an issue where the second launch of MobiLinc would turn off music playing from other apps.
- Fixed the Z-Wave battery sensor display to report 0% and 100% instead of ON/OFF.
From our 4.3 release:
- Minor improvements to the Voice Recognition engine.
- Adjusted the vocal speech confirmation speaking rate slightly slower.
- Adjusted the speech, sound effect, and IP Camera volume playback louder when voice recognition is on.
- Added a confirmation dialog when hiding devices/scenes on the iPad.
From our 4.2 release:
- Added control support for Z-Wave Multilevel devices.
- Fixed the voice recognition bluetooth headset issue on iOS 8.
- Updated the internal voice engine to allow for adjusting MobiLinc to the background noise levels. To set, go to Settings->Voice Control->Background Noise.
--- 0 = Completely Silent Room.
--- 10 = Very noisy room with high levels of variable noise.
From our 4.1 release:
Major New Features:
- iOS 8 support!
- Today View Widgets! Go to your device/scene/program details in MobiLinc to set as a widget on the Today View. Must have a MobiLinc Connect account.
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus support!
- Touch ID Support! (Set under Settings)
What else is new:
- Added a MobiLinc Settings option to configure scene status as basic or with percentages. Basic scene status means that the scene is ON only when all devices in the scene report the Scene's ON Level definition. All other device status will result in an OFF status for the scene. To turn off percentage scene status and use basic scene status, set under MobiLinc->Settings->MobiLinc Settings.
- MobiLinc on the iPad now uses the forecasted HIGH and LOW temps for the weather readout in the upper right corner on the iPad.
--- Fixed a bug where the Z-Wave value wasn't reduced by the included divisor.
--- "Barrier" Type is now controllable.
--- "Scene Switch" Type is now controllable.
- Fixed the bug that prevented background images in MobiLinc from being select/used.
- Fixed a MobiLinc IP Camera streaming bug that impacted the single camera view and RTSP streams on the iPad.
- Minor weather bug fixes.
-> Supports Today View Widgets! (MobiLinc Connect)
-> Supports Voice Control (w/plug-in)
-> Supports Geo-fencing
-> Supports PUSH Notifications (MobiLinc Connect)
-> Retina Compatible!
Introducing Orchestrated MobiLinc – Infusing your home with energy management intelligence from the palm of your hand.
Mobile Integrated Solutions and Orchestrated Home have partnered to bring an affordable home automation solution that effortlessly manages your home's lighting and small appliance energy consumption. Orchestrated MobiLinc works in concert with the powerful and affordable Universal Devices ISY-99x series controller and the many INSTEON-enabled home automation devices.
Building on our popular MobiLinc HD iPad/iPhone app, the core of Orchestrated MobiLinc is Resource Manager Technology that translates your energy management needs into powerful ISY-99x series programs and commands. With just a few taps on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, you can easily specify if and when a light or device should be automatically turned off to save energy, automatically turned on or off with the integrated timers feature, or respond to your presence with INSTEON motion detectors. Should you need to temporarily disable the energy management features for a device, Resource Manager allows for you to override your custom settings right from your INSTEON switch, dimmer, or keypad without having to launch Orchestrated MobiLinc.
With Orchestrated MobiLinc, ISY-99x series, and your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, you have one of the most powerful and affordable home automation systems available today and the energy management intelligence to save you real dollars on your energy bill. Plus, this system is affordable for every home even before it starts paying for itself. Visit www.OrchestratedHome.com for more information and to learn how you can receive Orchestrated MobiLinc by purchasing a bundled system.
- IP Cameras. Supports over 200 IP Camera Manufacturers. See http://mobilinc.com for a complete list. RTSP (H.264/MPEG4/Sound), JPEG, MJPEG, and Pan/Tilt/Zoom controls supported.
- Voice Control.
- ELK Security panel. Arm/disarm areas, control outputs, and see zone status. Requires the ISY-ELK plug-in.
- PUSH Notifications on device, program, variable, security changes (MobiLinc Connect Only).
- Geo-fence Awareness. MobiLinc is location aware and can set a variable in the ISY indicating if your iOS device is inside (1) or outside (0) of the defined region. You can then use this variable how you see fit in your ISY programs. For example:
If your iPhone is leaving home, set the alarm and turn the inside lights off.
If your iPhone is arriving home, open the garage door, disarm area(s), and turn the inside lights on.
*Requires the Universal Devices ISY-99x series with firmware 2.7.15 or later w/2413S PLM or Z-Wave Dongle.
- February 10, 2015 New version 4.4
- January 27, 2015 New version 4.3
- January 04, 2015 New version 4.1
- July 18, 2014 New version 4.00.21
- July 09, 2014 New version 4.00.20
- June 22, 2014 New version 4.00.18
- May 15, 2014 New version 4.00.11
- April 25, 2014 New version 4.00.10
- April 06, 2014 New version 4.00.08
- March 29, 2014 New version 4.00.07
- March 12, 2014 New version 4.00.02
- March 06, 2014 New version 4.00.01
- March 03, 2014 New version 4.00.00
- June 30, 2013 New version 3.21.03
- June 11, 2013 New version 3.21.01
- May 25, 2013 New version 3.21.00
- April 03, 2013 New version 3.20.00
- January 14, 2013 New version 3.13.00
- January 03, 2013 New version 3.12.00
- December 08, 2012 Price decrease: $89.99 -> $69.99
- November 02, 2012 New version 3.11.00
- September 21, 2012 New version 3.10.00
- June 08, 2012 New version 3.09.00
- May 20, 2012 New version 3.08.00
- March 21, 2012 New version 3.07.00
- March 17, 2012 New version 3.06.01
- March 01, 2012 New version 3.06.00
- November 19, 2011 New version 3.05.00
- October 14, 2011 New version 3.04.00
- September 08, 2011 New version 3.02.00
- July 13, 2011 New version 3.01.00
- June 24, 2011 New version 3.00.00