With this update we have tried our best to make the application more convenient and pleasant to use. Please send us your comments. We really want to make this app great for you.
◆◆◆ Special Offer: FREE during month of December! Marry Christmas from DIGI117 Team!
* The most qualitative content in the App Store *
Download this learning tool to start implementing successful communication techniques and make your work days more productive and efficient right now.
This application provides you with all the information and tools to enhance your written, speaking and non-verbal communication skills. Covering concepts range from communications as a process and effective written communication styles, to new communication technologies and even more.
The app includes
- rich knowledge base
- examples and illustrations
- practical applications and procedures
- exhibits, graphs,diagrams, and much more.
It is developed by the market leader DIGI117 LTD based on the work of Professor and bestselling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
Dr. Jae K. Shim is one of the most respected accounting and finance experts in the world. He is a professor of business at California State University, Long Beach and CEO of Delta Consulting Company, a financial consulting and training firm.
● Communication as a process
● Choosing appropriate words
● Writing effective sentences
● Writing paragraphs and compositions
● Planning messages for reader reaction
● Writing about the routine and the pleasant
● Writing about the unpleasant
● Writing to persuade
● Writing special letters
● Preparing personal resumes
● Writing application letters
● The report process and research methods
● Organizing reports
● Using graphics in reports
● Writing the report
● Finishing the report
● Preparing memorandums and short reports
● Listening and making oral presentations
● New technology in business communication
● Full course text divided by chapters
● All-encompassing term and concept reference options
● Interactive flashcards for subject review
● Comprehensive chapter-level tests
● Explanations of right and wrong answers
● Possibility to make bookmarks
● Newly added font options
● No Internet connection required!
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.3
- July 15, 2011 Price decrease: $29.99 -> $24.99
- July 17, 2011 Price increase: $24.99 -> $29.99
- July 30, 2011 New version 1.4
- January 22, 2012 Price decrease: $29.99 -> $19.99
- July 04, 2012 New version 2.0
- September 14, 2012 Price increase: $19.99 -> $24.99
- October 27, 2012 Price increase: $24.99 -> $49.99
- December 13, 2012 New version 2.1
- December 13, 2012 Price decrease: $49.99 -> $29.99
- December 14, 2012 Price decrease: $29.99 -> FREE!