To make running even more fun, we’ve added exclusive voice tracks from:
• Omar Gonzalez (US)
• Ana Ivanovic (UK)
• Yohan Blake (US)
• Andrea Petkovic (US)
Many more improvements and bug fixes.
Get fitter, leaner and stronger with adidas Train & Run – our free fitness and running app with expert real-time voice coaching.
This free training app turns your smart phone into your personal trainer, providing real-time coaching, voice feedback and free cardio and strength training plans. adidas Train & Run let’s you track your heart rate, pace, speed, routes, calories and your activity when paired with a FitSmart. View your workout history, heart rate curves and route maps with your training heart rate zone display.
Whatever your goal, be it to get off the couch, lose weight, shape and tone, build strength, get faster, improve endurance, complete a 5k or run a marathon, this fitness app will help you achieve your goals faster. Train & Run keeps you inspired and in the know, helping you work out more efficiently and to stay active even through the rough times.
The App allows you to construct a routine made just for you. Weekly goals let you track your progress and set new goals each week. Longer-term training plans provide a complete coached work out so you can reach your best. Share your progress and achievements with your friends and inspire others to get active too.
Download the Train & Run App today to get moving and start tracking your workouts.
Key app features and benefits:
- Track every element of your life with daily activity tracking capabilities tracking steps taken, calories burned and distance covered when paired with your Fit Smart.
- Get training tips, motivation and inspiration from weekly blog updates.
- Keep your routine fresh and new with access to 100s of free cardio, strength and flexibility training plans.
- Let your friends know how your training is going by sharing workouts and photos to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, other fitness platforms and more.
- Keep track of all your workouts and training schedules to see all the hard work you’re putting in!
- Listen to your favorite music during runs or strength and conditioning workouts.
- Set personalized weekly goals to help you stay motivated and on track.
- Let your routine work around your schedule, by adjusting goals and plans.
- Tap and go for a fresh new run by mapping workout routes in real-time with GPS tracking.
- Improve faster with the help of real-time voice coaching.
- Check just how much effort you put in by analyzing your zone training post-run through colored route tracking.
- Have your own personal trainer with coached workouts giving you more insights on your activity.
- Try sample workouts or create your own favorite coached workouts.
- Explore the app while setting weekly goals or adding training plans.
- Integrate with other fitness platforms including Myfitnesspal and Strava.
- Sync up with your Fit Smart via Wireless Bluetooth™ syncing.
Want more? Log in to adidas.com/micoach to dive deeper into your workout stats and engage with like-minded people in the community for training tips and fitness inspiration.
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.0.15
- September 01, 2011 New version 1.1.4
- April 06, 2012 New version 2.0.0
- August 10, 2012 New version 2.0.1
- November 03, 2012 New version 2.1
- November 09, 2012 New version 2.1.1
- December 13, 2012 New version 2.1.2
- May 17, 2013 New version 2.2
- June 28, 2013 New version 2.2.1
- October 30, 2013 New version 2.3
- January 07, 2014 New version 2.4
- March 21, 2014 New version 2.4.1
- August 05, 2014 New version 3.0
- August 26, 2014 New version 3.0.1
- August 29, 2014 New version 3.0.2
- September 30, 2014 New version 3.0.3
- November 21, 2014 New version 3.1
- December 17, 2014 New version 3.2
- January 24, 2015 New version 3.2.1
- February 28, 2015 New version 3.3
- April 13, 2015 New version 3.4
- April 25, 2015 New version 3.4.1
- June 02, 2015 New version 3.5
- October 14, 2015 New version 4.0
- November 14, 2015 New version 4.0.1
- December 24, 2015 New version 4.1
- January 05, 2016 New version 4.1.1
- March 12, 2016 New version 4.2.0