What's New- Various improvements on Fit Smart pairing and synchronizing.
- Get in-depth advise on how to use your Fit Smart by the newly integrated Guides & Tutorials section.
- The workout history list and the statistics section (previously achievments) have enjoyed a fresh design.
- Workout sharing to twitter is possible now (in addition to Facebook).
- Access MORE WORKOUTS from the Home Screen more convenient. We have improved the coresponding User Interface.
- Many more bugs fixes.
App DescriptionTurn your phone into a personal coach. The adidas miCoach app offers cardio plans that use GPS and real-time voice coaching to pace you through understandable workout zones as you run. Strength and flexibility plans guide you through exercises with animations and coaching notes. Choose a training plan tuned for your sport to build speed and endurance. Track and share your achievements with the app or at miCoach.com. Take your performance to the next level with adidas miCoach!
- Select a cardio training plan and/or a strength and flexibility plan to help you achieve your goals. This release gives you access to more than 400 strength and flexibility exercises, making miCoach one of the most complete coaching apps on the market!
- Sync to miCoach.com to save and view detailed analysis of your workouts.
- Measure your distance, pace, calories burned, and elapsed time.
- Get daily planned workouts and coaching feedback delivered to your phone.
- Easy access to your music during your workout.
- Track your shoe usage with wear alerts.
- Highly customizable audible alerts.
- Support for Bluetooth Smart Heart-Rate-Monitor (iPhone 4S and later) for heart-rate-based real-time coaching and tracking
- Support for micoach SPEED_CELL Blueooth Smart as a stride sensor during your run to even track pace/distance indoors (iPhond 4S and later).
- Support for adidas miCoach FIT SMART wrist band. Check http://micoach.adidas.com/fitsmart/ for more information.
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
November 21, 2014 New version 3.1
October 06, 2014 New version 3.0.3
September 03, 2014 New version 3.0.2
April 07, 2014 New version 2.4.1
January 29, 2014 New version 2.4
October 30, 2013 New version 2.3
August 01, 2010 Initial Release