Support for the new adidas miCoach FIT SMART wrist band for running & fitness. The FIT SMART measures real-time heart rate, calories, pace / speed, distance and stride rate all from the wrist.
Set and achieve your weekly goals or setup personalised training plans. Whichever way you prefer to train, miCoach train & run will provide simple to understand guidance of your workout intensity to keep you on track.
This update supports iOS 8.
App DescriptionTurn your phone into a personal coach. miCoach uses GPS and real-time voice coaching in your ear to pace you through easy to understand workout zones as you run. Choose a training plan tuned for your sport to build speed and endurance. Track and share your achievements with the app or at miCoach.com. Be Faster with miCoach!
- Syncs to miCoach.com to save and view detailed analysis of your workouts.
- Measures your distance, pace, calories burned, and elapsed time.
- Get daily planned workouts and coaching feedback delivered to your phone.
- Easy access to your music during your workout.
- Tracks your shoe usage with wear alerts.
- Highly customizable audible alerts.
- Support of Bluetooth Smart Heart-Rate-Monitor (iPhone 4S/iPhone5) for heart-rate-based real-time coaching and tracking
- In addition to the extensive cardio training plans already available, this new release enables access to more than 400 strength & flexibilityexercises, making miCoach one of the most complete coaching apps on the market!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
October 06, 2014 New version 3.0.3
September 03, 2014 New version 3.0.2
April 07, 2014 New version 2.4.1
January 29, 2014 New version 2.4
October 30, 2013 New version 2.3
September 26, 2013 New version 2.2.1
August 01, 2010 Initial Release