- Designed for Retina Display!
- Improved 3D rendering quality & performance
- New D-Pad, Camera and Dialogue System
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Amnesia, pajamas, pigtails and a directionally challenged black sheep: unravel the mysteries of a quirky universe between fable and fantasy(*)
(*) unsuitable for players who do not like cats.
Brought to you by a rogue indie developer, Antistar is the beginning of a fantastic adventure, it will please fans of anime styles who also like reading and solving puzzles.
If you are addicted to point and click adventures the action scenes and dreaded one hit kill may shock you a little, please enlist the help of a joystick pro (but no, you cannot kill the giant raven, instead you should find the axe and listen carefully to its diminutive sibling).
More than 15,000 players noticed this game was made with love and decaliters of coffee. They compared it to Tate Modern and the LSD and are a little sad because the new chapters aren't out yet.
Need help? Check the walkthrough:
Another 15,000 players felt really grumpy after trying it. They skipped all the dialogues, were unable to solve the puzzles and lost patience with the controls after 10 minutes. Or complained that the night is dark.
They also noticed the lack of save points - however you can restart at the beginning of the latest stage you have completed, so you'll be OK if you can spare about 10 minutes per session.
"We’ve been shown a glimpse of something wonderful..."
- iFanzine fav. iOS games 2010
One review stated that only the music is good. It went straight to my heart since the music is the only part I haven't done myself.
The new chapters aren't out yet because I want to make it up to EVERYBODY and come back with an AWESOME sequel. Besides I realized my first game engine was an obnoxious after hours mess and although this doesn't seem to affect gameplay, it limited my creativity so I just had to do *something*.
"A depth of field I’ve yet to see in any mobile game"
- Appolicious (Top iPad Games of the Week)
(robot voice) I'll be back.
- September 18, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- September 20, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- September 24, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- October 12, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- January 09, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- January 12, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- April 14, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- April 16, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- December 22, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- December 29, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- January 06, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- April 14, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- April 18, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99