★★★★★ FEATURED BY APPLE AS "What's Hot" on the iTunes App store, this FREE version has ALL of the features and functionality of the paid version, and ALSO features Apple's new iAds with context-sensitive ads that respond to what you've got going on.
Smart Tasks is the original Smart Time that became the #1 organizer in the iTunes Productivity store last year. Smart Tasks has the same features as the latest Smart Time, EXCEPT it does not have:
- Calendar Views (Day, Week, Month)
- Focus and History Views
[If you want advanced calendaring, we suggest you try Smart Time.]
Smart Tasks is our core technology for free. No other organizer has ANY of these features:
★ SmartLogic (patents pending) looks at your appointments, finds time for your tasks
★ Tasks, Events, Appointments all integrated into one simple view.
★ Dynamic Day Line floats up to show what you can accomplish today. And tomorrow.
★ Synchronize both Tasks and Events with your calendars in Google.
★ Re-organize and re-prioritize on the fly with your finger-tips. SmartLogic sees your changes and reorganizes your day.
★ Easy Action icons allow you to create Quick Tasks without a keyboard. Great for driving, walking, or on the run (literally).
Use Smart Tasks as your primary task manager, and integrate it with Google Calendar. (From GCal, you can also connect through third-party apps to Outlook, iCal, or even the iPhone Calendar.)
Or purchase Smart Time which has these additional features:
✔ Day Calendar with unique time-tap. Tap on the time line, create a new Event right there. Simple!
✔ Landscape Week and Month views. Just flip your iPhone sideways!
✔ Week View shows free/busy time by project category.
✔ Month View uses shading to tell you which days are busiest. Day detail also shown.
Complete feature list of Smart Tasks:
• SmartView integrates tasks and events
• Events types: Standard, repeating, and all-day
• SmartTask types: Standard, deadline, and our unique 'horizon' tasks
• 12 customizable project categories, each with separate colors
• GTD-friendly filters
• Notes, notes, and notes - add to your heart's content
• iPhone integration: Contacts List
• iPhone integration: Google Maps
• iPhone integration: Share Tasks via email
• iPhone integration: Phone contacts directly
• iPhone integration: Send SMS messages directly
• Google integration: sync with up to 12 Google calendars
• Google integration: create SMS alerts directly for your events
• Google integration: Microsoft Exchange server syncs calendars and alerts seamlessly with your iPhone calendar (required one-time, manual set-up).
• Pleasing background styles to choose from
• Two different SmartLogic timing contexts: Work, Home