- fixed bug with changing name of the bubble
Are you going to train on the gym?
Do you want to gain respect there ;)?
Or you just want to lose some pounds?
Loosing some pounds of FAT is always a good thing...
This was our learning app and has lots of bugs. We do not plan to continue it's development.
'What am I working out today - biceps or triceps? How big was the load last time? Was it already 3 or 4 series?' If being at the gym you tend to ask yourself those questions, Gym Respect will answer them for you. This useful application allows not only to plan your workout, but also to follow your progress. The program generates charts and by using them you can easily check your improvement - either if it's weight or your biceps girth. It doesn't matter if you're a professional or a beginner - Gym Respect will make your workouts organized and more efficient.
- January 24, 2011 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 15, 2010 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 14, 2010 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 10, 2010 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 08, 2010 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 07, 2010 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- November 03, 2010 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- August 24, 2010 New version 1.0.1
- August 18, 2010 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- August 15, 2010 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- February 11, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $4.99