iOS 7 support
*FREE* Control Center 7 Mobile App - Designed specifically for EarthCam.net clients.
Voted a Top 10 Construction App by Engineering News-Record (ENR) Magazine Readers.
Our exclusive iPhone application allows you to view and control your private construction cameras from around the world in real-time over WiFi, 4G and 3G.
Download today and enjoy the convenience of these standard features:
* View your Control Center Camera/s in real time.
* Control camera/s using on-board camera controls or using swipe gestures such as pinch to zoom and swipe.
* Rotate device to get a full screen view of the image
* MJPEG stream (for streaming cameras on WiFi only)
* View all archives for your camera(s)
* Go to a specific date in the archives with the calendar control
* View the camera's archive presets
* Select specific time an image was taken and go to that image.
* Pinch to zoom archive image
* Rotate to get a full screen view of the image
* Access weather for your camera location
* View camera's position on map
* Get the camera connection speed, solar power and battery charge
* All data available for any archived image as well
* Save, email or post to notes for any live or archived image
* Take a picture on the job site or use a previously taken photo to post to your Control Center Project 'Notes'
* Non-clients will be allowed access to a specified camera for a 'tour' of the app
* Access will allow the user to view all facets of the app except: control a live camera, presets and post to project notes
Your password details are saved securely, allowing you to access your camera with one touch. To learn more about EarthCam's Control Center Software and to watch a brief video visit www.earthcam.net/software.
More features are on the way so watch for updates.
Please note this application is for EarthCam clients - Non-clients can view a demo utilizing the user name 'demo' and password 'demo' in order to gain access.
- October 28, 2013 New version 2.2
- April 05, 2013 New version 2.1
- November 01, 2012 New version 2.0.1
- October 16, 2012 New version 2.0
- July 10, 2012 New version 1.0.7
- December 10, 2011 New version 1.0.6
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.0.5