- Connection made to the Language Exchange Video Chat
- The automatic presentation option now plays the words from all categories one after the other
- Some minor bugs have been solved
The fun way to learn Dutch and Portuguese words and improve your pronunciation!
*** This word trainer app has been for several weeks in nº 1 of Education, has been app of the week, rewarded as "New & Noteworthy" and has appeared in "What's Hot?". ***
- Listen to authentic native speakers pronounce all words.
- Words can be reviewed manually or in the form of an automatic presentation.
- The individual competence level is measured by a combination of various parameters. At the end of each unit a score is given.
- The text option helps you improve your writing abilities.
- The multiple choice option helps you improve your understanding.
- The exam combines all options and measures your time.
- Users can monitor their progress and level of competence in dynamically created graphs.
- Compete against yourself and against other users.
- Save words in favorites and practice and train only your favorite words.
- Hundreds of words divided in a basic, advanced and business module.
- The speeds of the pronunciation of the words can be configured.
- We don't overwhelm you with thousands of words, but offer small units that can each be dominated in a short time.
Do you really have a big desire to speak Portuguese and Dutch fluently without the boring learning sessions? WordTrainer is an app developed to help you learn Portuguese and Dutch words in a fast, easy and very entertaining way!
Learn or refresh your Portuguese and Dutch words, anytime and anywhere with your own personal WordTrainer.
WordTrainer provides a set of the most common and useful words, organized by category.
The lite version includes 3 and the full version contains the following 24 categories:
- Body Movements
- In the classroom
- Daily activities
- Describing people
- Free time activities
- At the table
- More family
We've chosen not to overwhelm you with hundreds or thousands of words, but instead give you small units, which can easily be learned in a short time. This keeps it fun!
Learn Portuguese and Dutch words
You choose a category and one by one all Dutch words with their Portuguese translations are repeated. You can save the words that require more attention as favorite, and practice and test only those words. This option is used to study and learn the Portuguese and Dutch words. You can listen to the pronunciation of all words.
Portuguese and Dutch WordTrainer
When you think you have learned all Portuguese and Dutch words, you are ready for the big test, the WordTrainer.
You can use the trainer from Portuguese to Dutch and from Dutch to Portuguese.
To test your understanding of the words, use the multiple choice option and to test your writing abilities the text option.
The words in the category are repeated until you dominate them all. In this case the category is marked as completed.
The exam combines all options. It has a built-in timer that measures how long it takes you to translate 30 words.
You can compete against yourself and against other users.
With everyday use, this application will help you acquire a vast body of Portuguese and Dutch words.
If you have problems with the sound of the app, please make sure the mute button of your device isn't switched on. The mute button is a very small button next to the volume buttons.
MORE WORDTRAINER APPS
There are word trainer apps for beginners, advanced, business and children available. For a complete list of all apps:
- December 20, 2011 New version 1.1
- December 21, 2011 New version 1.2
- June 26, 2012 New version 2.0
- September 01, 2012 New version 2.1
- March 06, 2013 New version 2.2
- April 10, 2014 New version 3
- June 22, 2014 New version 3.1
- December 20, 2014 New version 5
- May 23, 2015 New version 5.3