148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: RECORD YOUR WORKOUT :: Read Our Full Review >>
Xtrail is a GPS-enabled fitness tracker that records workouts and analyzes your performance.
What's New- New french and german localization.
- Smaller tweaks and bug fixes.
⚠ Xtrail now requires iOS 6.1 or later.
App DescriptionXtrail turns your iPhone into a flexible GPS-enabled fitness computer for runners and cyclists. This sleek app tracks your distance, climb, pace and burned calories.
Record Your Workout:
During your workout, Xtrail measures your distance, speed, time, pace, calories burned, altitude and climb, and displays this data in configurable "Widgets" for your review. Setup optional distance and time goals for further motivation.
Analyze Your Performance:
Review and analyze your performance by each mile in a detailed map, or over time with an interactive graph. Xtrail automatically organizes your workouts by date or activity.
Publish And Share:
Celebrate your progress or just brag about your new record over Twitter, Facebook, Mail or iMessage. Xtrail will present your trail in a beautiful website. You can even export each trail in the GPX exchange file format.
Tips & Tricks:
- Tap on the bicycle on the top of the dashboard to switch to a different activity.
- Pull down the map to reveal the Widget area, and swipe left or right to add new widgets.
- Tap on the calories widget to specify your weight and height.
- Tap on the time or distance widget to set a goal.
- On the dashboard: Pinch on the map to reveal more map types.
⚠ Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
⚠ Recording new workouts is only supported on the iPhone.
March 28, 2013 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
March 28, 2013 New version 1.1
September 25, 2012 New version 1.0.2
May 27, 2012 New version 1.0.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release