Updated to Audiobus SDK 2.1.2.
* Due to this change, NanoStudio V1.44 now requires iOS 7 or later. iOS 5/6 users may still download V1.43 from the app store.
NanoStudio is a recording studio for iOS, OS X and Windows. It has virtual analogue synths, sample trigger pads, a comprehensive sequencer, a sample editor, a mixer and multiple effects all integrated into a single application.
Record your ideas in real time, mix synth layers with samples, compose and arrange your tune using the powerful sequencer and bring the mix alive with effects such as reverb, compression and EQ. Share your tune on SoundCloud from wherever you are or use the comprehensive audio mixdown options and MIDI export feature to get your ideas over to your desktop DAW when you get back home.
NanoStudio's intuitive user interface frees you to get creative yet has loads of depth for when you need it. To try it out head on over to our website where you can download the OS X and Windows versions for free!
Up to 6 simultaneous instruments (including mixer) or upgrade with the '16 Instrument Tracks' in-app purchase, particularly recommended for newer devices.
'Eden', a powerful 16 voice subtractive synth with dual oscillators, 2 pole resonant filter, 3 envelope generators and 4 LFO's per voice and 2 dedicated insert effects. Eden's virtual patchbay lets you hook up almost anything for modulation mayhem.
The 'TRG-16', a performance pad for triggering samples. Adjust pitch, pan, volume and envelopes and assign each sample to one of the 3 output busses, each with its own effect sends and filter setup.
Record samples with the built-in mic (iPod Touch requires external mic), resample NanoStudio's own output or upload your own samples using NanoSync for OS X/Windows. Edit your samples using NanoStudio's built-in wave editing tools (with multiple undo/redo) and process them offline with custom effects chains.
Record performances in real-time using the keys and trigger pads or create patterns and controller sweeps by drawing them in the piano roll editor. Arrange your patterns into a complete song using the track editor. You can edit while the song is playing and every operation has multiple undo/redo.
Nanostudio's mixer has 2 global effects sends, 4 insert effects per channel and you can record, edit and playback all your fader and pan changes. When you're ready to share your mix with others you can upload it direct to SoundCloud or use NanoSync to copy the exported .wav file to your Mac/PC.
NanoStudio's reverb, compressor, parametric EQ, waveshaper, delay, chorus, and bitcrusher effects are all highly optimized so you can run lots of them.
FEATURE SHORTLIST (loads more at www.blipinteractive.co.uk/specifications.php)
* 6 simultaneous instruments, up to 16 with in-app purchase
* MIDI input with the Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer, Akai SynthStation 25 and Core MIDI
* Audio copy/paste for sharing audio with other compatible apps (Sonoma and Intua standards supported)
* Upload your mix directly to SoundCloud
* Eden synth (also plays samples) - single or dual keyboards, XY controllers, pitch bend and accelerometer control
* TRG-16 sample trigger pads
* Sequencer with up to 64 tracks and a piano roll editor for note, velocity and controller events, all with undo/redo
* Mixer with 4 inserts per channel, 2 global send busses and volume/pan automation on every channel
* Sampling and resampling, sample editor and effects processor with undo/redo
* Transfer samples, final mixes and individual track mixdowns to your Mac/PC using NanoSync
* Send projects, samples and MIDI files as email attachments
* Built in help
Support for Akai Pro's SynthStation25 keyboard controller is included. SynthStation25 delivers instant hardware control for improved performance capability and expression. For more information on SynthStation25, visit http://www.synthstationapp.com.
- June 28, 2015 Price decrease: $12.99 -> $6.99
- April 15, 2015 Price increase: $6.99 -> $12.99
- March 22, 2015 Price decrease: $13.99 -> $6.99
- August 27, 2014 New version 1.44
- July 30, 2014 Price increase: $6.99 -> $13.99
- July 25, 2014 Price decrease: $13.99 -> $6.99
- April 23, 2014 Price increase: $6.99 -> $13.99
- April 19, 2014 Price decrease: $13.99 -> $6.99
- March 18, 2014 Price increase: $6.99 -> $13.99
- March 14, 2014 Price decrease: $13.99 -> $6.99
- October 01, 2013 New version 1.43
- June 15, 2013 New version 1.41
- May 17, 2013 New version 1.40
- April 04, 2013 Price increase: $6.99 -> $13.99
- March 23, 2013 Price decrease: $14.99 -> $6.99
- December 14, 2012 New version 1.34
- December 03, 2012 Price increase: $7.99 -> $14.99
- December 02, 2012 Price decrease: $14.99 -> $7.99
- August 18, 2012 Price increase: $7.99 -> $14.99
- August 11, 2012 Price decrease: $14.99 -> $7.99
- June 30, 2012 New version 1.33
- December 20, 2011 New version 1.32
- December 13, 2011 New version 1.31
- December 07, 2011 New version 1.30
- August 12, 2011 Price increase: $10.99 -> $14.99
- August 06, 2011 Price decrease: $14.99 -> $10.99
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.21
- May 31, 2011 New version 1.21
- May 17, 2011 New version 1.2
- February 06, 2011 New version 1.13
- November 20, 2010 New version 1.12
- October 21, 2010 New version 1.11
- October 10, 2010 New version 1.1