- Minor bug fixes & modernisation
Kuboku is a 3D sudoku game with a 8-position cube. You have to find all missing numbers in the cube. There are 1,000 levels of increasing difficulty (Easy, Normal, and Hard) in which more and more numbers are missing.
❒ How to play?
- Select which number is missing in the bamboo on the right. Each number from 1 to 8 can appear only once in each colored line and 2-position colored cube.
- Move your finger to rotate the cube (from right to left, top to bottom...).
- Pinch to zoom in and out.
- Double-tap a red dot to select it.
- Tap the arrows on the left to jump to the next or previous red dot. The round button toggles visibility of other cubes.
❒ Game Center
Share your score with your friends using the Game Center.
- November 29, 2011 New version 1.0.3
- March 31, 2012 New version 1.0.4
- July 04, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- July 23, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- October 06, 2012 New version 1.0.5
- May 07, 2013 New version 1.0.6