What's NewFixed issue when editing project info
App DescriptionThe Simple Genius brand means fresh design thinking for practical project management apps. Designed and refined by a veteran Project and Program Manager, the SG apps address real-world needs for managers. And with over 70,000 apps sold in 70 countries, SG is proven and trusted on Mac, iPad, and iPhone.
All SG apps now have an add-on feature called SG Sync, available via in-app purchase. SG Sync lets you easily share project data across all your devices or with others, using your Dropbox or WebDAV account.
Most of us manage projects of one form or another, whether at home, at work, or at school. Risk Management can help your projects succeed. For professionals, Risk Management is a discipline that takes years to learn.
As a member of Simple Genius, SG Action Log was designed specifically to take advantage of the unique features of the amazing iPad platform and deliver a touch-based, easy-to-use tool to professionals and non-professionals alike.
SG Risk Log was designed as an affordable solution for project managers who typically work on one project at a time and only need to manage Risks. If you work on larger projects, multiple projects, or want more reporting and analysis tools, take a look at SG Project Pro.
• Create multiple projects and quickly switch between them
• Document multiple Risks for each project
• Set an Owner and Due Date for each Risk
• Categorize Risks into 4 main risk management strategies
• Quantify by assigning likelihood and severity values to each Risk
• Sort the Risk list for a project and optionally filter out Closed Risks
• Maintain an organized history of notes for each Risk
• Export a Risk Report to PDF and email from directly within the app
• Share and back up data easily using Dropbox
Simple Genius Apps
Practical Project Management
October 19, 2013 New version 4.4
May 08, 2013 New version 4.2.2
April 23, 2013 New version 4.2
March 17, 2013 New version 4.1.2
February 17, 2013 New version 4.1
November 09, 2012 New version 4.0.1
July 27, 2010 Initial Release