Critical fix due to the latest changes in the weather forecast API
Are you interested in weather trends? Then this is the right application for you.
Meteogram gives you graphical depictions of trends with variables such as temperature, atmospheric pressure, humidity, wind speed, percentage of cloud cover.
The main screen contains two graphs. The upper screen shows a detailed summary for the next 48 hours, and the lower screen shows a change in temperature for 6 days in advance.
There is a special pop-up menu for easy usability. There is no need to follow the values on the vertical and horizontal axes, rather you "tap" anywhere on the chart and more detailed informations are displayed. With the Meteogram app you can access data for your current location or select a location from the database which contains over 110 000 cities worldwide.
The Meteogram application supports Imperial and Metric units.
Weather forecast from yr.no, delivered by the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the NRK.
If you have any feature requests regarding this application, please click on Meteogram support link (at the top of the page) and use the contact from. I will try to help you as soon as I can!
- October 18, 2014 New version 2.0
- December 23, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 22, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 28, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 25, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- July 19, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- July 15, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- July 13, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.4.1