• Bookmarking feature for saving named calculations
• Itemize taxes from inflation displayed in results
• New extended information by tapping Info button
• New extended information screen
• Passcode locking
• Color themes
• Copy results to system pasteboard
• New 'expense rate' input parameter
• Fixed bug exposed by very long durations
• Many other UI improvements & bug fixes
The best compound interest calculator for the iPad.
Compoundee is an easy to use financial calculator that solves compound interest and time value of money (tvom) equations from a savings and investment perspective. It can calculate how much investment will be worth over a period of time, or the necessary rate, duration of time, periodic deposits or initial investment required to achieve a desired accumulation. Compoundee makes complex calculations easy with a simple user interface that can be used by anyone, with or without previous exposure to financial calculations.
• Solve for any of 5 different investment variables
• Compound daily, weekly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually
• Periodic deposits or withdrawals with frequency independent of compounding period
• Inflation and tax adjusted amounts
• Account for extra annual deposits
• Specify deposits at beginning or end of deposit period
• Maintain history of most recent entries for each input field
• Specify investment lifetime in days, weeks, months, quarters, or years
• Send calculations through email
• Amortization shows per period interest and totals.
- December 01, 2012 New version 2.3