What's New• Bookmarking feature for saving named calculations
• Itemize taxes from inflation displayed in results
• New extended information by tapping Info button
• New extended information screen
• Passcode locking
• Color themes
• Copy results to system pasteboard
• New 'expense rate' input parameter
• Fixed bug exposed by very long durations
• Many other UI improvements & bug fixes
App DescriptionThe best compound interest calculator for the iPad.
Compoundee is an easy to use financial calculator that solves compound interest and time value of money (tvom) equations from a savings and investment perspective. It can calculate how much investment will be worth over a period of time, or the necessary rate, duration of time, periodic deposits or initial investment required to achieve a desired accumulation. Compoundee makes complex calculations easy with a simple user interface that can be used by anyone, with or without previous exposure to financial calculations.
• Solve for any of 5 different investment variables
• Compound daily, weekly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually
• Periodic deposits or withdrawals with frequency independent of compounding period
• Inflation and tax adjusted amounts
• Account for extra annual deposits
• Specify deposits at beginning or end of deposit period
• Maintain history of most recent entries for each input field
• Specify investment lifetime in days, weeks, months, quarters, or years
• Send calculations through email
• Amortization shows per period interest and totals.
December 01, 2012 New version 2.3
July 20, 2010 Initial Release