148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: VANILLA :: Read Our Full Review >>
Knightfall is a strange blend of RPG and matching game that leaves me wanting more. What I really want, though, is better graphics.
What's Newupdated metadata
App Description4/5 stars "Fresh take on the puzzle-RPG hybrid, nicely pitched humour, plenty of content" - Gamezebo.com
4/5 stars- "I rarely pay for a game I review, but I bought Knightfall: Death and Taxes for $4.99. Yes, that’s how much I liked it."- www.avault.com
Knightfall: Death and Taxes offers 2 free stages to get you started on a thrilling puzzle adventure. Choose to upgrade your adventure with either The Noble Quests Pack and The Rewards of Bravery Pack, or become fully immersed in the world of Knightfall with the Every Honour Pack.
Thieves have stolen all of Knight and Princess' wealth, leaving them in thrall to the kingdom’s mysterious "Taxman"! Play more than 100 stages of addictive puzzles as you drill through blocks and rotate the stage to escape each room. Visit the village shops for armor, magic, potions and more! It's a thrilling puzzle adventure of monsters, marriage and money in Knightfall: Death and Taxes!
• Play as both Knight and Princess, each with unique abilities!
• Face off against dozens of fearsome foes and all new bosses!
• Defeat enemies to gain new abilities like projectiles and healing powers!
• Puzzle through over 100 stages in Story Mode!
• Visit the village shops for new armor, magic, potions and more!
September 23, 2010 Initial Release