Updates to help with compatibility across all iOS devices.
We appreciate your ratings and reviews!
Thanks for playing Master of Gomoku Free!!!
Master of Gomoku is a strategy board game where you try to get 5 of your stones in a row before the other player. It has 4 levels of AI to play against the computer and 2 players mode as well. The journey is easy to begin, but hard to master. Can you become a Master of Gomoku?
In Gomoku the dark color plays first, and players alternate in placing a stone of their color on an empty intersection. The winner is the first player to get an unbroken row of five stones horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
The origin of Gomoku comes from China but the name "Gomoku" is from the Japanese language. Gomoku is also known as Gobang, Omok and Five In A Row.
- Both one and two player modes.
- Fun AI with 4 levels (beginner, medium, hard and expert).
- 8x8 board size only (9x9 through 15x15 boards are in full version).
We hope you enjoy Master of Gomoku Free! To get the 9x9 through 15x15 boards and great background music, buy the full version of Master of Gomoku.
◄◄◄ Please check out our other great FREE games as well! Just type “ensenasoft free” into iTunes search box to get a list and download them all. We have FREE versions of Mahjong, Backgammon, Isrever, Chess, Checkers, Minesweeper, Gomoku, Sudoku, Four In A Row, Mancala, Tic Tac Toe, Word Search, Hangman and Solitaire! ►►►
- August 25, 2011 New version 1.0.6
- November 18, 2011 New version 1.0.7
- March 03, 2012 New version 1.0.8
- April 07, 2012 New version 1.0.9
- December 06, 2012 New version 1.0.10
- December 11, 2016 New version 1.0.11