iOS 8 update.
iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and iPad updates.
Have you ever wondered what you would look like as a zombie? Now you can zombiefy a picture of yourself! Just simply import an image from your iPhone and place a mask over it to create a new image. The opacity slider allows you to adjust the level of infection! Then, you can save the image to your device and share it with family and friends. It is very easy to use and best of all it's completely free!
- loads from and saves to your device
- three different zombie masks to choose from (freshly bitten, full zombie, and aged zombie)
- the ability to resize and position the masks
- set the opacity of the mask
Example image used was taken from Flickr's Creative Commons.
Title: Two distinct sides on his face
Copyright 2013 Purple Penguin
- October 12, 2012 New version 1.3
- March 16, 2013 New version 1.4
- October 24, 2013 New version 4.8
- October 12, 2014 New version 5.0