What's new in version 1.0.3
- Resolves an issue that could cause distorted audio when using iPad 2 in certain circumstances (in order to make this fix effective, the App must be deleted from the device before installing version 1.0.5)
- General reliability improvements
*** NOTE: From this version onwards, GrooveMaker for iPad no longer supports iOS 3.
iOS 3.x users should not delete GrooveMaker for iPad version 1.0.2 from their device or from their iTunes if they wish to continue using this app.
GrooveMaker® Rock Ace is THE app for creating non-stop rock, metal and thrash-metal tracks in real-time, by anyone. Over 315 hi-quality loops included!
Rock Out Loud!
Millions of rock grooves at your fingertips.
Ace is the guitarist and founder member of huge UK rock act, the recently reunited and multi-platinum world-selling, Skunk Anansie who have sold over 5 million records so far. They are currently touring worldwide and their massive new album 'Smashes & Trashes' is storming the charts throughout Europe.
The loops, personally created for you by Ace, contain killer rock grooves, riffs and solos that range from Classic to Modern Metal for endless combinations of hard rocking out fun! All the guitars were recorded in the studio with no editing involved, to capture an authentic wild and exciting performance from Ace.
With GrooveMaker Rock Ace, you can create professional full-length tracks and grooves for your play-along practice, music compositions, ambient soundtracks, movie scores and more. And it’s so easy to learn, you’ll be creating the rocking track of your life, in minutes.
The GrooveMaker app gives you a completely new way of making music with loops. Thanks to our patented “groove generator” technology, you can automatically remix the hundreds of loops included (grouped into “songs”), on the 8 available tracks, in virtually limitless ways, all with one touch. With GrooveMaker Rock Ace, ANYONE can rock out.
On the iPad, GrooveMaker's features have been enhanced to a whole new level thanks to the larger multi-touch surface which is like having an integrated, advanced mixing controller built-in the app.
You will find a convenient mixer-like environment with large slider controls for volume, pan and master level with metering of the 8 loop tracks as well as additional controls such as tempo, solo, mute, and more, all available on the same screen.
The possibility of switching between grooves with just one touch or control the number of loops that are automatically combined during a mix, pushes the boundary of what you can achieve with GrooveMaker in a live situation.
There are more additional GrooveMaker style packs available for every genre of club music and more — club, house, techno, trance, drum and bass, electro, reggae, reggaeton and a FREE version to start making grooves right away!
Get more info, watch GrooveMaker videos, and check audio demo of all GrooveMaker packs on:
GrooveMaker Rock Ace for iPad features:
- Instantaneous control over 8 stereo loop tracks
- Play, Mix and Randomize loops on the fly
- Combine studio-quality loops to produce a million possible grooves
- Manipulate loops in real time (pan, volume, mute, solo, group, tempo)
- Arrange grooves easily with drag and drop to create full-length tracks
- Save, preview and recall your mixed tracks
- Upload your tracks as hi-quality WAV file to your Mac/PC (*Wi-Fi network required)
- Interactive Help allows quick learning simply following the indicated steps
Included sound Features:
- Massive loop library of drums, bass, bass-drums, guitar chords/riffs/solos/pads/effects, percussion
- Rock, Metal style
- 4 included songs + 1 FREE song when you register
- 315 loops
- 85-95-97-110-130 BPM
- 280 MB of samples
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE: THE FIRST TIME A SONG IS LAUNCHED GROOVEMAKER WILL UNPACK ITS SAMPLES. THIS MIGHT TAKE UP TO 2 MINUTES. DO NOT INTERRUPT THIS PROCESS!***
Visit www.ikmultimedia.com/iklip to see how you can take your iPad on stage with you, with the universal microphone stand adapter for iPad.
- August 20, 2011 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- September 01, 2011 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- November 16, 2011 New version 1.0.3
- December 01, 2011 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- January 01, 2012 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- April 17, 2012 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $2.99
- May 03, 2012 Price increase: $2.99 -> $9.99
- August 03, 2012 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- August 17, 2012 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- November 22, 2012 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $0.99
- November 30, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $9.99
- December 20, 2012 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- January 02, 2013 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- April 18, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $1.99
- May 04, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $9.99
- August 10, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $1.99
- August 24, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $9.99
- August 27, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $1.99
- September 02, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $9.99
- November 21, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $1.99
- December 06, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $9.99
- December 12, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- January 03, 2014 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99