Improved compatibility with iOS 4.3.
Turn your iPad into a second monitor for your Windows PC!
Don’t let your iPad gather dust while you work on your Laptop or Desktop – MaxiVista gives your iPad a completely new purpose as an extra monitor.
MaxiVista increases your desktop real estate by up to 40% allowing you to seamlessly move your program windows from your PC to the iPad screen as if it was one large monitor.
Take advantage of the new desktop space - Spread windows over both displays to avoid swapping back and forth between overlapping program windows. Your productivity will be increased significantly.
With an increased desktop space you are able to display a word processing software, mail program, media player and instant messenger all at the same time. Or you can also get simultaneous visual access to a massive collection of Photoshop toolbars.
There is no extra hardware required. Instead of using expensive video cable adapters, MaxiVista uses an existing Wi-Fi network connection to transmit the screen contents to the Windows PC.
We have invented this technology in 2003 and MaxiVista has been continuously optimized over the years to provide, probably, the fastest network based desktop transmission available on the market today. The advanced compression technology and the automatic parameter optimization offer you an almost lag-free display performance.
Watch the video demonstration on our webpage to get an idea about the performance of the display transmission.
MaxiVista works with every standard PC running Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 including WDDM drivers. Windows 8/8.1 is NOT supported.
• Fully automatic configuration. Install & Go!
• Automatic update of the display orientation by simply turning the iPad.
• MaxiVista also works in existing multi monitor configurations.
• The 32 and 64 Bit virtual video drivers are certified for Windows.
• The iPad’s IP address can, optionally, be configured manually.
• To increase battery life of the iPad, MaxiVista is not designed for full-screen video playback on the iPad.
• The Aero display mode is temporarily disabled while MaxiVista is activated. Aero is automatically turned back on after MaxiVista is deactivated.
• Hardware graphics acceleration such as DirectX or OpenGL, which may be used by Java or WPF applications, is not supported.
• The App is not Windows 8/8.1 compatible. Carefully check reviews of other apps promising full Win8 support.
- June 24, 2011 New version 4.0.3