Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance.
The hit casual online strategy franchise returns with an award-winning sequel - Build-a-lot 2: TOWN OF THE YEAR!
It’s time to get busy building, buying and selling houses! Flip houses for quick cash or sit back and watch the rental income pile up. Use your entrepreneurial eye to spot the right locations for residential neighborhoods, parks and industrial zones. Boost your profits and raise Curb Appeal by painting and landscaping homes. There are new towns to explore, new Mayors to meet and lots of money to be made as you cast your vote for the "Town of the Year!"
✓New houses - villas, farmhouses and bungalows
✓New special buildings - recycling centers, parks and workshops
✓Flip houses for BIG profits
✓Increase the "Curb Appeal" of your properties by painting and landscaping
✓Achieve goals, generate income and cast your vote for "Town of the Year" in Campaign Mode or improve neighborhoods at your own pace in Casual Mode
✓Expanded gameplay, more colorful graphics and improved UI make Town of the Year a no-brainer for fans of the original Build-a-lot
✓Pile up even more profits by building all-new businesses like bookstores and cafés in your town!
✓Completing a variety of unique challenges throughout the game will boost your career earnings in your quest to become a real-estate mogul and vie for the prestigious honor of Town of the Year!
FOLLOW US at
- February 09, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- January 02, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- December 19, 2010 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- November 29, 2010 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- November 24, 2010 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- November 08, 2010 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- October 02, 2010 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- September 30, 2010 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- September 02, 2010 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- August 27, 2010 New version 1.1.1
- August 21, 2010 New version 1.1.0
- August 05, 2010 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- July 16, 2010 New version 1.0.1