What's NewiOS 5 related fixes.
App DescriptionSpectrogram gives you a detailed visual window into the science and beauty of sound. This real-time audio analyzer captures sound from the iPad's built in mic or external mic and displays the frequency components in a scrolling graph.
This iPad HD version builds on the popular iPhone Spectrogram, but adds several new features, is twice as fast, and has three times the frequency resolution.
- Adjustable speed, FFT window, and sensitivity.
- Discover images hidden in music.
- Logarithmic or Linear frequency axis.
- Time legend.
- Analyze frequencies up to 20kHz
- 256 - 2048 configurable FFT window size.
- Frequency scale can be toggled on/off.
- Pause capability.
- Save snapshots to your Camera Roll by pressing the sleep/wake & home buttons together.
Use Spectrogram for portable audio analysis, aiding identification of insects & birds, learning overtone singing, or have fun creating noises just to see how they look.
This type of display is also sometimes called a spectral waterfall, sonogram, or spectrograph.
Buy Spectrogram HD for your iPad and see what you've been hearing.
October 25, 2011 New version 1.5
September 27, 2011 Price Decrease: $12.99 -> $5.99
July 07, 2010 Initial Release