Added support for the new iPad and iPads equipped with a Retina Display
Improved compatibility with OSX Lion
Need more screen estate? iScreen turns your iPad, iPhone or iPod into an additional wireless screen for your Mac. iScreen boosts your productivity by increasing the size of your computer's desktop.
●● RELEASE PARTY : iScreen 3.0 is currently on a 50%-OFF SALE to celebrate the arrival of this great app! ●●
● Blazing Fast Network Protocol
● Multi-Touch Input and Virtual Keyboard
● Multiple Resolutions (iPad and retina display devices)
● Retina Display Support
● Multiple Compression Levels
● Supports both Portrait and Landscape orientations
● Built-in manual
● Compatible with Apple's OS X Leopard, Snow Leopard and Lion.
● Compatible with all Intel and PowerPC Macs!
Usage and Installation
● Before you can start using iScreen the installation of the Mac drivers is required. You can download the drivers at http://www.drahtwerk.biz/iScreen
● MacBook Pros with dual graphics hardware need to disable automatic graphics switching before using iScreen.
iScreen requires an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch with at least iOS 3.2 or later and a compatible computer connected to the same network.
Watch the iScreen trailer on http://www.drahtwerk.biz/iScreen to see how it works!
Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates about iScreen and drahtwerk:
- June 03, 2014 Initial release