148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: FLEXIBLE :: Read Our Full Review >>
A powerful file management tool that lacks a user-friendly touch.
What's New- Added iCloud files synchronization
- Added support for public file links for Dropbox, Google Drive, MS Skydrive and iCloud
- Improved speed of file previews
- Improved service support for non-english names
- New settings for web browser: it's now possible to change identification to desktop safari for better upload compatibility with some web sites
- New settings for text editor: default text encoding and white background with black text
- New connection settings: storing of password can be optionally disabled
- Fixed FTP/S reconnection
- And other bug fixes
App DescriptioniStorage 2 HD is an ultimate file manager, document viewer and source code editor for iPad
Access, view and edit your documents from anywhere you can imagine: PC or Mac computers, websites, email attachments, FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft Skydrive, and other online cloud file storages and even iPhones.
All files are saved to your iPad locally so you can enjoy reading them anywhere!
ISTORAGE HD SUPPORTS PDF AND TXT FILES, BUT IT CAN ALSO HANDLE ALL OF THE MOST COMMON FILE TYPES:
• MS Office: doc, ppt, xls and more
• iWork 08 and 09
• HTML and saved websites in Safari webarchives
• High resolution images
• Audio and video
• Source code editing (with line numbers, custom keys and more...)
WHAT DOES ISTORAGE HD LET YOU DO:
- Copy Files From Mac or PC via Wi-Fi and USB cable
• Use iTunes file sharing to transfer files directly to your iPad via USB cable.
• Any Mac OS X, Win. XP, Win. Vista and Win. 7 computer can connect to the iPad running iStorage HD to use it as a network drive.
- Read MS Office and iWork Documents
• Built-in viewer supports PDF, MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and Apple iWork files. To read other documents simply print them in their application as PDF files and copy them to iStorage HD.
- Save Email Attachments or Files from other apps
• Open attachments directly from Mail app, via "Open in..." feature or even in other apps that support document forwarding.
- Send Files or Folders to Your Colleagues or Friends
• Email files/folders directly from iStorage HD. Or even transfer documents between iPads and iPhones.
- Visit your favorite websites
• Use built-in browser to access and save files from the Web directly to your device.
• Use browser to upload any files from your iPad to a website.
- Mount remote file servers to iPad with Wi-Fi or even on 3G network
• Access FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft Skydrive easily. If you use more than one online storage, iStorage HD will handle all of them.
• Perform even multiple transfers and editing sessions simultaneously.
• Download, upload, open and edit files remotely.
• Unzip and unrar files and create new zip archives
• Opening password protected PDF, Zip and Rar files
You can learn about even more features on our website: http://www.istorageapp.com
May 15, 2013 Price Decrease: $5.99 -> $4.99
May 14, 2013 New version 2.4.0
April 18, 2013 New version 2.3.4
April 10, 2013 New version 2.3.3
January 19, 2013 New version 2.3.2
December 28, 2012 New version 2.1.4
July 15, 2010 Initial Release