GeoAlerts!: Get alerted via push-notification when approaching red-light cameras, or when a group member arrives or leaves any set location.
Geo-Weather: Updated weather at your current location on the home screen.
Your Life, In One App, On One Map
• Track family members or friends and map shared locations securely in a private group
• Join from a growing list of public groups like speed-traps, real-time weather-alerts, wifi-hotspots and more
• Get alerted via Push-Notification when for example a red-light camera is approaching, or a family member has reached or left a particular place.
• Location updates and Alerts work even when app is in suspended in background, without affecting battery life.
• Post location with map to Facebook Wall
• Get fast support from within the app
Existing public groups (numbering ~500 so far and growing) include fishing-spots, wifi-hotspots, truck stops, earthquake-alerts, potholes, campgrounds, rv sites, beaches, casinos, comedy clubs, restaurants, waterfalls, lighthouses, caltrain stations, public restrooms and many more.
Don't find what you need? Create a new group! Each group provides fine-grained privacy controls. Location can optionally be shared in chosen groups for specific periods of time, so you don't have to remember to turn it off.
- Organizations/businesses can use for field data collection or a private mobile collaborative network.
- City governments can easily create groups to allow residents to report potholes, graffiti and the like.
- Private user-to-user location-enabled communication
- Content owners can bulk upload points-of-interest via the website.
- Tourist-spot managers (e.g. national parks, tourist-heavy cities) can quickly create a group and populate with must-see locations on the map, complete with pictures and detailed information. Visitors can easily join the group for the duration of the trip as a navigational aid.
- Mobile professionals like real-estate agents can create a public or private group with their properties and share with customers
- User submissions can be set to auto-delete after a given time, useful for reporting things like traffic jams or events with a short life.
- Get your public group to appear in the Featured section!
- June 24, 2011 New version 3.0