- Fixed bug causing the Food Lists in Beverages and Oils to be missing content on some iPhones.
- Font size option let's you choose the font size that works best (small, medium, or large). Select the More item in the bottom menu bar and tap Font Size to make your choice.
- Reminder added to choose your own blood type and secretor status when using the Family Food option (tap More, then Family Food).
This is the only official Blood Type Diet® app released by Dr. Peter D’Adamo, international best selling author of the Eat Right For Your Type® book. Whether you are new to the Blood Type Diet® or a long time supporter, this app provides the food lists that are Right for Your Type® at your fingertips. It’s convenient when shopping, traveling, dining out, or simply when you are at home and don’t want to check the Eat Right For Your Type® book. The Blood Type Diet® app lists the beneficial, neutral, and avoid foods for all four blood types. You can easily search for any food by its category such as vegetables, fish, and beverages or by the name of the food itself.
This is the basic entry point for Dr. Peter D'Adamo's Blood Type Diet® based on Right for Your Type® food lists. It's a great way to keep the Blood Type Diet at your fingertips - a quick, concise, and easy reference.
Blood Type and optional Secretor Status selection
Shopping List - choose your own or combine family list for multiple blood types
Email Shopping List directly from the app
Family Food List - combine common foods for multiple blood types
Information about each Blood Type
Latest food updates
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Convenient Recipe Access (Note: Internet connection required)
Dietary Supplement Information
We do support our app and encourage you to ask a question if you need help - or maybe just tell us what you like (see More, then Feedback or email [email protected]).
If you are new to the Blood Type Diet®, you can visit the www.dadamo.com
website to learn much more.
Available in four languages (each sold individually):
Updated versions to follow in Spanish, French and Portuguese.
- June 24, 2011 New version 2.1.1
- April 24, 2013 New version 2.2
- August 11, 2015 New version 2.3
- August 25, 2015 New version 2.3.1
- January 19, 2016 New version 2.3.2
- January 24, 2016 New version 2.3.3