- iOS 9 compatibility
Type SMS messages on your Mac computer and send them via your iPhone.
This iPhone client application requires Mac version of SMS sender, which can be downloaded from the App Store. Your iPhone and the Mac computer must be on the same network.
Other features of SMS client and SMS sender:
- auto connecting to iPhone SMS client
- reading recipients directly from Apple Contacts
- sending messages to an individual recipient or to a group
- import a group from a csv file
- creating message templates
- history of sending
- recent recipients list
Sending the SMS message must be confirmed on the iPhone due to security reasons - this confirmation is a feature of the Apple developing environment, in which the "SMS client" application is written. It is not possible to send a message without such a confirmation.
!!! Important connection information !!!
Both your Mac and your iPhone must be on the same Wi-Fi network.
SMS sender and SMS client use a standard Apple Bonjour service for discovering devices on the network, applications use an arbitrary port number between 49152 and 65535 (as any other third-party application).
If SMS sender is not able to find your iPhone on the network, it seems that ports 49152-65535 are blocked in your computer or in the router. Then, restart the router, the computer and relaunch the application on your iPhone.
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.1.2
- January 28, 2012 New version 1.1.3
- September 20, 2012 New version 1.1.4
- September 29, 2012 New version 1.1.5
- January 25, 2013 New version 1.3
- January 25, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- October 12, 2013 New version 1.3.1
- March 18, 2014 New version 1.4
- May 17, 2014 New version 1.5
- September 15, 2015 New version 1.5.1
- November 07, 2015 New version 1.5.2