- fixing a bug that occurs when sharing an image
Create unique, artistically inspired, spacial collages of images that you take by slowly moving the camera around in 3D space. The resulting pictures are somewhat similar to what is called "panography" or "Hockneyesque" (after the artist David Hockney).
"You Gotta See This!" uses the gyroscope of your device to determine the camera orientation while you record and positions the images it takes accordingly on a flat surface to create the spacial collages.
WHAT OTHERS SAY:
"Really, you need to see this..." - TheEasyMac.com
"It's a pretty fun app to use to capture some unusual images." - suburbia.org.uk
"The Epic Moment Capturer" - 148apps.com
"[The result is] pretty cool" - TUAW.com
"The app really adds a new, fun dimension to the sometimes-boring art of photo-taking." - appadvice.com
"...fun." - igoiphone.com
"That is not only the name of the product, but what I said to others when I saw this." - MyMac.com
"...jankily delicious." - MobileCrunch.com
"...may be the coolest mobile photography app we've witnessed this year." - switched.com
"...it’s cool." - digitalweddingforum.com
"...when you want visually stunning panoramas, this app delivers." - pulpconnection.com
WHY YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!?
Ever been at a concert and wished your friends could experience the atmosphere with you? Ever been on a mountain top and wished your family could experience the same view? Ever thought "they've got to see this!" but simply taking a picture was not enough? Share your experiences with unique images taken in a unique way with your iPhone 4 (or newer), iPad 2 or newer), iPad mini or iPod touch (4th gen or newer) and "You Gotta See This!"
Simply start the recording in "You Gotta See This!", swipe the scene up, down, left and right with the camera and share the image created by one of the five amazing themes on Twitter, Facebook or by email. Or simply save it to your camera roll for later presentation. (See a short tutorial video at our website.)
You Gotta See This! requires an iPhone 4 (or newer), iPad 2 (or newer), iPad mini or an iPod touch (4th generation or newer). It will not install on first generation iPad, iPhone 3GS, 3G, iPod touch (3rd generation) and earlier models.
To get the highest possible resolution of the collages, save the collage to the camera roll and sync it to your computer. The "Photos" app shows only a small preview of the original 4 megapixel image which is actually saved.
- October 12, 2011 New version 2.1
- October 19, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 22, 2011 New version 2.2
- December 24, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- March 06, 2013 New version 3.0
- March 06, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- March 22, 2013 New version 3.1
- March 23, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 05, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- April 19, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- May 04, 2013 Price increase: $3.99 -> $7.99
- May 17, 2013 Price decrease: $7.99 -> $1.99
- May 31, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- July 28, 2013 New version 3.1.1