148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: NOT A STRONG DEFENSE :: Read Our Full Review >>
Crystal Defenders for iPad is a solid basic tower defense game, but that's all it really is.
What's NewThe following changes have been made:
- Transferring replay data to a different model device no longer results in data corruption.
- Deploying a large number of characters no longer causes the game to crash.
- Game scores are now properly reflected on the leaderboard.
- Several other minor bugs have been addressed.
Crystal Defenders is a strategy game in which players must deploy units comprised of popular jobs from FINAL FANTASY Tactics A2, such as Black Mages and Soldiers, mastering the terrain and elemental affinities to fend off encroaching enemy hordes that have taken aim at the the party's crystals. Players can enjoy twelve stages and 360 waves of action in three game modes catering to all skill levels. Learn the basics in W1, open the door to deeper strategies with power crystals in W2, then take on the expert W3 mode that will test the wits of even the most seasoned armchair generals!
â—†Gameplay and Features
- Assess the battlefield and position your units effectively to stave off your foe!
- Your enemy will march relentlessly across the map--defeat them before they reach your crystal supply to advance to the next challenge.
- Intuitive touch panel controls and up-tempo play make Crystal Defenders easily accessible whether at home or on the go.
- Balanced and addictive gameplay offers new challenges every time you play!
- Customizable music selection: choose your favorite fanfare as you charge into battle!
For more details, visit http://www.crystaldefenders.jp/
Cooperation provided by FONTWORKS Inc.
December 19, 2013 Price Decrease: $7.99 -> $3.99
April 30, 2013 New version 3.0.2
November 25, 2012 Price Decrease: $7.99 -> $3.99
July 01, 2010 Initial Release