New in 2.4
- Optimized for iOS 8
- Bug fixes and improvements
◆◆◆ Special Offer: 50% DISCOUNT during month of December for most of our apps! Marry Christmas from DIGI117 Team!
Marketing Process provides you with a complete professional-level marketing course from world-famous Professor of Business Dr. Jae K. Shim. Dr. Shim received his M.B.A. and Ph.D. degrees from the University of California at Berkeley (Haas School of Business).
This app includes:
- rich knowledge base
- examples and illustrations
- practical applications and procedures
- exhibits, graphs,diagrams, and much more.
The application covers everything from analyzing potential markets and consumer behavior, to proper international and SEO marketing campaign implementation techniques and more.
•Full course text divided by chapters
•All-encompassing term and concept reference options
•Interactive flashcards for subject review
•Comprehensive chapter-level tests
•Explanations of right and wrong answers
•Possibility to make bookmarks
•Newly added font options
•No Internet connection required
•Introduction to Marketing
•The Consumer & The Market
•Marketing Costs Vs. Marketing Strategies
•The Consumer as a Variable
•Product as a Variable
•Product Identification & Consumer Response
•Pricing & Pricing Theory
•Pricing Patterns & Objectives
•Pricing & Business Decisions
•Promotional Decisions & Demand Stimulation
•Personal Selling & Sales Promotion
•Sales Force Management
•Physical Distribution and Channel Selection: Part I
•Physical Distribution and Channel Selection: Part II
•The Channel Functions
•Marketing Information Systems & Packages
•Implementing Interactive & Multichannel Marketing
Marketing Process is developed by the market leader DIGI117 LTD based on the work and in tight cooperation with Dr. Jae K. Shim.
Dr. Jae K. Shim is Professor of Business at California State University, Long Beach.
Prof. Shim has been a consultant to commercial and nonprofit organizations over 35 years and has been published by CCH, Wiley, McGraw-Hill, Barron's, Thomson-Reuters, Prentice-Hall, Penguin, American Management Association (Amacom), and the AICPA.
Our customers say:
“This application is really great and helps me to learn more and make my work better from day to day!” Renato Kern, Creative & Brand Manager
* If you are interested in learning management of both marketing and sales, our another application Sales Management is right for you. *
- June 24, 2011 Price decrease: $29.99 -> $24.99
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.4
- June 27, 2011 Price increase: $24.99 -> $29.99
- July 23, 2011 Price decrease: $29.99 -> $24.99
- July 25, 2011 Price increase: $24.99 -> $29.99
- July 27, 2011 New version 2.1
- January 14, 2012 Price increase: $29.99 -> $36.99
- January 22, 2012 Price decrease: $36.99 -> $25.99
- January 25, 2012 Price decrease: $25.99 -> $19.99
- April 14, 2012 New version 2.2
- September 14, 2012 Price increase: $19.99 -> $24.99
- October 17, 2012 New version 2.3
- October 27, 2012 Price increase: $24.99 -> $49.99
- December 13, 2012 Price decrease: $49.99 -> $29.99
- December 03, 2014 Price decrease: $29.99 -> $14.99
- February 12, 2015 New version 2.4
- February 12, 2015 Price increase: $14.99 -> $29.99
- February 15, 2015 Price decrease: $29.99 -> FREE!
- February 19, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $29.99