New in 1.1
- Optimized for iOS 8
- Bug fixes and improvements
Be in the know wherever you go!
The Dictionary of Economy Terms is a practical, user-friendly guide to the ever-changing language of our economy.
Phrases like TARP, sub-prime mortgages, bank stress tests and Ponzi schemes have become commonplace, but understanding the concepts behind these complex terms can be difficult. Making sense of these and over 2000 other key terms, the Dictionary of Economy Terms is a must-have reference tool for business students, professionals and consumers alike.
•Over 2000 Economic terms
•Charts, Graphs and Examples supplement definitions
•Fully browseable and searchable
•1-letter search function
•Saved Search History
•“Send to a friend” e-mail option
•No Internet connection required
Developed by market leader DIGI117 LTD, the Dictionary of Economy Terms is based on the work of Professor and best-selling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
- February 16, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- October 25, 2012 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- December 04, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- February 12, 2015 New version 1.1
- February 12, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $3.99