What's NewiOS5 compatibility fixes
App DescriptionNominated for a 2011 Guardian Innovation Award for the Technology Innovation in Mobile category
"Great for generating ideas and finding attractions or restaurants while out and about."
The New York Times
"The format is fantastic, with obviously a great deal of thought and care having gone into the way the app reacts and the intuitiveness of the design."
· 500+ fully searchable listings (Food & Drink, Where to Stay, Shopping, See & Do, Nightlife)
· Augmented reality technology making it even easier to see what’s around you
· Offline maps mean no expensive roaming charges while abroad
· GPS-enabled - so you always know where you are
· Word of Mouth section packed with exclusive recommendations from trendsetting locals and travellers
· Audio tours of our editors’ favourite places
· Updated quarterly with new listings and info
· Filter options to search by mood, style, neighbourhood, cuisine...
· ‘To Do’ list and travel journal
· Sharing functionality to share your travel experiences by email, Facebook, Twitter or flickr
· Timelines to learn about your destination’s history
· The latest articles from Condé Nast Traveller magazine about your destination
Be a touch away from the best of everything with Condé Nast Traveller’s guide to one of the world’s most fascinating cities. From the coolest bars and restaurants to the most stylish hotels and must-see sights, the Paris city guide is loaded with more than 500 searchable, GPS-linked listings, updated quarterly by editors with the best inside knowledge and word-of-mouth recommendations from trendsetting locals.
Start your day in Paris at the best café closest to your hotel: GPS-enabled, with offline maps, means that the guide can help you find whatever you need, wherever you are at the touch of a button (without roaming charges – everything in the guide is available offline). Get to know your surroundings: plug in to one of the pre-built audio guides to our editors’ favourite places, learn about the city’s history from your guide’s timeline, and read the latest articles on Paris as featured in Condé Nast Traveller. And when it’s time for dinner, drinks and dancing, simply enter your preferences for mood, style, neighbourhood or cuisine to find a place that you’ll love.
The Paris guide includes a bespoke ‘to do’ list and journal, so that you can make plans before you have even set foot in the city, and allows you to share your travelling adventures with friends via email, Facebook and Flickr.
"What’s impressive is their Augmented Reality functionality. Simply point your phone in a direction and it will bring up images of nearby attractions, which you can narrow down by type. You can also use GPS to pull up venue locations on a map"
"Condé Nast Traveller Makes Travelling As Easy As Going Home"
"Condé Nast Traveller which has designed a guide to all that's chic and stylish in the fashion capital of the world. Choose from a host of fashion insiders as they reveal their favourite of the city's sights from Paul Smith's essential fromagerie to Angela Missoni's pick of the most stylish hotels.”
For any questions or queries don’t hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com
December 22, 2011 Price Decrease: $5.99 -> $0.99
December 16, 2011 New version 1.4
July 05, 2010 Initial Release