Fixes bug where downloaded issues were not properly remaining on the device.
INTRODUCING THE NEW YORK POST'S NEW APP FOR IPAD!
The New York Post’s app for iPad is all-new - and bigger and better than ever! Join us today for a 30-day free trial!
Completely redesigned and rebuilt, the New York Post’s new iPad app gives you complete access to each day’s edition, optimized for your tablet.
Everything you love about The Post is on display: hard-hitting news, New York’s best sports coverage, Page Six, entertainment, opinion, business, features, and everything else you expect from the Post. It’s just like the paper available for home delivery and at newsstands.
In addition to all the content from the print edition, each day’s edition is augmented with multimedia extras: photo galleries, videos, animation and more.
• Comprehensive editions: Access every print section including classifieds, weather, puzzles, specials and more
• Enhanced readability: Pinch and zoom to enlarge stories and photos. Tap to view article text and adjust text size
• Expanded archive: Download and save any edition from the last 30 days
• Improved performance: Faster downloads and a more seamless reading experience
• Richer multimedia: Enjoy more photos, slideshows and videos with daily multimedia content
• Email notifications: Stay abreast of new features, breaking news, and specials available to subscribers
Version 3.0 supports iOS versions 8, 7, and 6. See the instructions below if you’re an existing subscriber and your iPad is running iOS 5.
HOW TO UPDATE
• Go to iTunes or the App Store to download the new version.
• Open the app. (The New York Post app icon appears in Newsstand.)
• If you're an existing subscriber, tap on restore subscription.
• You will be asked to log in to iTunes. This merely confirms that your subscription is valid. After that, you’re done!
HOW TO AUTO-DOWNLOAD ISSUES
To receive the New York Post automatically each morning, push notifications must be enabled:
In Settings > Notification Center enable "Alerts" Push Notifications for the NY Post app.
In Settings > General > Background App Refresh, ensure NY Post is toggled On.
Note: keep your app running in the background to allow auto-download for the night.
Comments? Suggestions? Please contact us at [email protected] For technical issues, please visit help.nypost.com or email [email protected]
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.6
- September 01, 2011 New version 2.0
- September 23, 2011 New version 2.0.1
- September 28, 2011 New version 2.0.2
- November 22, 2011 New version 2.0.3
- April 20, 2012 New version 2.5
- May 24, 2012 New version 2.5.1
- June 17, 2012 New version 2.5.2
- July 06, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- July 13, 2012 New version 2.5.3
- December 21, 2012 New version 2.5.4
- March 02, 2013 New version 2.5.5
- March 15, 2013 New version 2.6
- October 06, 2013 New version 2.6.1
- August 13, 2014 New version 3.0.0
- August 28, 2014 New version 3.0.1
- September 22, 2014 New version 3.0.3
- October 21, 2014 New version 3.0.4
- October 23, 2014 New version 3.0.5
- December 05, 2014 New version 3.0.6
- January 21, 2015 New version 3.0.7
- May 18, 2015 New version 3.0.8
- July 19, 2015 New version 3.0.9