What's NewBug fixes and performance enhancements.
App Description***Now for a limited time, the introductory 30-day trial period is free!***
The New York Post iPad App provides a new way to experience The Postâ€™s award-winning coverage. In each day's edition, you will find all the key sections of the newspaper - News, Page Six, Opinion, Pulse, Business and Sports. Youâ€™ll also experience a bevy of special features such as the ability to make your own front page and share it with The Post or your friends; viewing photo galleries and videos while you read the paper; sharing stories via e-mail, Facebook and Twitter; saving any newspaper issue you want to keep; and for sports fans, you can set the app so you start reading from the Sports section every day. And make sure you tap the American flag on the front page! The New York Post is committed to providing you with hard-hitting news coverage, bold headlines, world-class gossip and the best sports in town in a new digital experience. Read The Post anywhere, anytime -- each morning on your way to work, over a sandwich at lunch or during the evening commute home. You can read the edition in portrait or landscape mode while enjoying additional photos and videos not found in the paper. The initial download of the app entitles you to a free introductory 30-day trial.
To enjoy the Post you must be running iOS 4.2 or higher. Newsstand features require iOS 5.0 or higher.
- Publication: New York Post
- Subscription options (after 30-day introductory period): Monthly ($9.99), Semi-annual ($54.99), Yearly ($99.99)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
September 26, 2013 New version 2.6.1
March 15, 2013 New version 2.6
March 04, 2013 New version 2.5.5
December 21, 2012 New version 2.5.4
July 13, 2012 New version 2.5.3
July 07, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
October 13, 2010 Initial Release