What's NewKeyword update.
App DescriptioniRead PDF is a powerful PDF reader that offers tabbed reading, full-library keyword search, and support for viewing PDF standard annotations on your documents! Now, in addition to reading, searching and sharing your PDFs, you can open them straight from your email and view any notes, highlights, underlines, or drawings that have been added with standard annotation tools like Adobe Acrobat or Preview.
Based on iAnnotate, the popular iPad annotation app, iRead PDF shares the same advanced interface, powerful sharing features, and organizational tools. You can transfer PDFs via email, iTunes sync or even by clicking any PDF web link in the integrated web browser. Reading and sharing your PDFs couldn't be easier!
Just like iAnnotate, the intuitive interface in iRead offers customizable toolbars and easy to access contextual menus. You can search your entire library by keywords, add bookmarks, view which documents are "new", "unread", recently viewed, or "annotated", and easily view several documents simultaneously with tabbed browsing.
Use iRead to carry your entire PDF library with you or access documents from mail and the web on the go. Anyone who works with PDFs will love it!
- Full-featured PDF reader: Continuous-scrolling page display with all standard scroll/zoom gestures supported, and full screen reading mode.
- Easy transfer of PDFs: Send and receive PDFs via email, through iTunes sync, and by browsing to any PDF link.
- Tabbed PDF Reading: Quickly switch between multiple open documents. Tab setup and page locations are always remembered, whether switching tabs or quitting and returning to the app.
- Document and full-library search: Search your entire PDF library to instantly find all documents with any keyword. Tabs sort new, unread, and annotated documents.
- Fully Customizable Toolbars: Reposition and resize toolbars, and drag-and-drop to configure tools.
- Comprehensive PDF support: View existing PDF annotations, internal and URL links, and PDF outline/bookmarks support. View fully integrated, standard annotations, just like Preview or Adobe Reader.
- APS (Aji PDF Service): Free companion desktop application for easy sync with your existing desktop PDF collection. Recommended for large libraries of documents.
- Aji Support: integrated application help and tips, and top-notch email and forum support.
For easy synchronization with your desktop PDF documents, get the Aji PDF Service from the support link below or at:
And if you need to mark up your documents, check out or iAnnotate app!
June 28, 2010 Initial Release