148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: GREAT PHOTO APP :: Read Our Full Review >>
This superb app allows users to frame several photos into one stunning photo.
What's NewYou can now fill empty frames with the color of your choice!
This version also adds various improvements—
• Setting to disable Diptic photo album.
• Easier to zoom without rotating images.
• Fix for gray background in JPG export.
• Added a Clear button and in app access to FAQ.
• Crash fixes.
App DescriptionDiptic lets you combine and edit photos to create awesome collages that can be shared with friends and family via email, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr or Tumblr. With text captions, 14 filters, rounded borders, fun background textures and 165 customizable layouts, there are unlimited options to create unique photo collages!
• 165 fully customizable layouts (one to nine photos in each layout). Additional layouts are available as in-app purchase.
• Add text captions to your Diptics. You can adjust the text size, font, color, style and placement.
• Border textures add the perfect touch to your Diptic.
• Customize your layout by sliding horizontal or vertical inner lines or moving individual joints.
• Apply one of 14 filters ([note: iOS 5 is requirement for Diptic now]), as well as adjust brightness, contrast, hue and color saturation for each image.
• Border controls galore! Create perfectly rounded inner and outer borders, and adjust the thickness and color.
• Swap photos between frames.
• Use photos from your camera roll, Facebook or Flickr, or snap a photo on the spot with your iPhone or iPad camera.
• Fill empty frames with the color of your choice!
• Photo picker: Select photos individually or multiple photos at once. Or if you’re not sure which pictures to use, try the random photo selection tool and roll the dice to randomly select photos from your camera roll.
• Share Diptics via email or send to Instagram, Facebook, Flickr, Twitter (must have iOS5 for Twitter export), Tumblr, or any app that accepts JPGs (Camera+, Filterstorm, Dropbox, Evernote, GoodReader, etc.).
• Postcards: From your iPhone or iPod Touch, send Diptic postcards through postal mail to your friends and family. Powered by Sincerely.
• Optimized for landscape mode in iPad.
• Optional Expandable Layouts (in-app purchase) lets you change the outer dimensions and create rectangular Diptics.
• Shake to clear functionality lets you select which settings you want to clear.
• Flip individual photos horizontally, vertically or 90 degrees.
• Three resolution export options: normal, medium and large.
• iPad 3 Retina Display
"A simple, elegant way to use pictures to tell your story."
"Diptic's well-designed interface, simplicity, and thoughtful balance of features make it a delightful app to use."
- TUAW (The Unofficial Apple Weblog)
• Featured as the App Store App of the Week
• Recognized in iTunes App Store’s "New and Noteworthy," "What's Hot" and "Staff Favorites"
• Top 50 in iPhone Paid Apps Overall
• Top 3 in iPhone Paid Photography Apps
• Top 5 in iPad Paid Photography Apps
• Top 100 in iPad Paid Apps Overall
• See what you can do with Diptic on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/groups/diptic
• Follow Diptic on Twitter for photos and updates: http://twitter.com/dipticapp
• Become a fan of Diptic on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dipticapp
• Learn more about Diptic: http://www.dipticapp.com
• Stay on top of updates and learn Diptic tips: http://dipticapp.posterous.com/
May 09, 2013 New version 6.3
March 06, 2013 New version 6.2
January 22, 2013 New version 6.1
December 20, 2012 New version 6
September 21, 2012 New version 5.5.1
June 23, 2010 Initial Release