- Now also log into the app via Facebook: join the Navionics Community and team up with millions of boaters! Go to Menu>Settings>Log in.
- Personalize your app: add your boat’s name, photo and more. Also, select your preferred activities to receive content relevant to you! Go to Menu>Settings>Boat Settings.
- Search and sort Markers by name, type, date and distance from GPS. Go to Menu>Markers.
- If you have done Plotters Sync with your Raymarine at least once, you can conveniently renew your plotter card subscription from Menu>Device Connected!
The world’s #1 Boating app! A favorite among cruisers, sailors, fishermen and divers. Find the same detailed charts as on the best GPS plotters. This app includes the Navionics+ subscription. Tap Menu>Shop to purchase additional chart coverage and sonar devices that can be connected to your mobile and GPS plotter cards. Alternatively, a free version is also available on the store that offers basic features and you can upgrade to Navionics+ In-App.
√ Download of the following chart layers that will reside on your device even after expiration:
-NAUTICAL CHART for all essential cartographic reference detail. The most accurate and thorough set of information based on Hydrographic Office data, Notices to Mariners, new publications, our own surveys, and reports from users. It provides port plans, safety depth contours, marine services info, tides & currents, navigation aids and more.
-SONARCHART™ the award-winning 1 ft/0.5m HD bathymetry map that reflects ever-changing conditions. Be part of the community and contribute by uploading your sonar logs to enhance it.
- COMMUNITY EDITS made by users (rocks, wrecks, etc.) and shared for all to benefit.
√ CHART UPDATES: we deliver more than 2,000 updates every day! Updates as frequently as you like!
√ DOCK-TO-DOCK AUTOROUTING creates detailed routes even through narrow waterways and channels, based on chart data and navigation aids. POIs are automatically shown nearby your destination.
√ NAVIGATION MODULE for advanced route planning with ETA, distance to arrival, heading to WP, fuel consumption and more!
√ ADVANCED MAP OPTIONS: overlay Satellite/Terrain, highlight Shallow Areas, filter Depth Contours, and enable a Fishing Range to target key fishing areas.
√ PLOTTER SYNC - Compatible Wi-Fi enabled plotter owners can transfer routes and markers, activate and update, renew subscriptions of their eligible plotter card and upload sonar logs for improved SonarChart™! Learn more at navionics.com/en/plotter-sync.
√ WEATHER & TIDES provides real-time weather data and forecasts. Access daily and hourly forecasts for your favorite locations and get wind, weather buoys, Tides & Currents overlaid on your map. Buoy data from NOAA can include wind speed, gust and direction, air pressure, water temperature, wave height and other relevant marine data.
√ TIMELINE where you can see all the photos taken while tracking, POIs and Navionics panoramic images.
Note: Download detailed maps by zooming in or from Menu>Download Map. Tap Menu>Update All to keep your charts updated. Check navionics.com for coverage.
Navionics+ is a one-year subscription. At expiration, you can renew with a discount of up to 50%. If you don’t renew, you can still use the charts you previously downloaded, along with several free features. TRACK your trips, create ROUTES that provide ETA, measure DISTANCES, add MARKERS, get WIND FORECASTS, choose MAP OPTIONS to customize your chart, use SYNC my DATA to share data across devices, read MAGAZINES & GUIDES, and access GOVT CHART in US. Plus, enjoy SONARCHART™ LIVE to create personal 1 ft/0.5 m HD bathymetry maps that display in real time while navigating. Upload your sonar logs to build even better local charts for your area connecting wirelessly to a compatible sounder/plotter.
Does not include Bermuda, which can be found on Boating Caribbean & South America. Visit navionics.com for the lake list.
Updates are available with iOS 9.0 or higher devices. To enjoy our charts in HD, search our apps for iPad. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease.
- May 26, 2012 Initial release
- May 29, 2012 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- June 01, 2012 New version 2.5.6
- August 21, 2012 New version 3.2
- September 07, 2012 New version 3.2.1
- September 17, 2012 New version 3.2.2
- September 29, 2012 New version 3.2.3
- October 27, 2012 New version 4.0
- November 20, 2012 New version 4.0.1
- December 08, 2012 New version 4.1
- January 22, 2013 New version 4.1.1
- February 27, 2013 New version 4.3
- April 04, 2013 New version 4.4.1
- April 30, 2013 New version 4.5
- May 24, 2013 New version 4.6
- June 19, 2013 New version 4.6.1
- July 26, 2013 New version 4.6.2
- August 14, 2013 New version 4.7
- September 16, 2013 New version 4.7.1
- October 08, 2013 New version 4.7.2
- January 02, 2014 New version 6.0
- February 13, 2014 New version 6.0.1
- March 31, 2014 New version 6.0.2
- April 10, 2014 New version 6.0.3
- May 29, 2014 New version 7.0
- June 10, 2014 New version 7.0.1
- July 15, 2014 New version 7.1
- July 25, 2014 New version 7.1.1
- August 11, 2014 New version 7.1.2
- August 30, 2014 New version 7.2
- September 13, 2014 New version 7.2.1
- October 08, 2014 New version 7.2.3
- November 04, 2014 New version 7.3
- December 04, 2014 New version 7.3.1
- January 21, 2015 New version 7.3.3
- March 09, 2015 New version 7.4.1
- April 29, 2015 New version 7.5.1
- June 10, 2015 New version 8.0.1
- June 29, 2015 New version 8.1
- July 03, 2015 New version 8.1.1
- August 01, 2015 New version 8.1.2
- August 13, 2015 New version 8.2
- September 16, 2015 New version 8.3
- November 05, 2015 New version 8.4
- May 07, 2016 New version 8.6.3
- May 18, 2016 New version 9.0.1
- June 29, 2016 New version 9.0.2
- July 18, 2016 New version 9.0.4
- September 22, 2016 New version 9.2.1
- November 06, 2016 New version 9.3.2
- December 15, 2016 New version 10.2
- April 29, 2017 New version 10.4.1
- May 24, 2017 New version 10.4.3
- June 08, 2017 New version 10.5