In this update
• Updated database, including Apple A9 GPU.
• Other bug fixes and improvements
OpenGL Extensions Viewer for iOS displays the vendor name, the version, the renderer name and the extensions for OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 and 3.0
From the makers of the famous OpenGL Extensions Viewer on PC and Mac, the iPhone version can access each extension documentation, shader capabilities and also features a benchmark for OpenGL ES 1.1 and ES 2.0.
Ideal if you are developing application for iPhone, or want to compare between every iPod and iPod model.
CPU information, iOS revision are also reported.
Main key features:
• Reports iPhone/iPod hardware information (UDID, CPU frequency, Bus frequency, iOS version, CPU model).
• Reports OpenGL ES information and gives access to OpenGL Extension specification online (requires internet connection).
• Reports Metal iOS 7 API feature level..
• Allow to test graphical rendering tests for OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0, and supports iOS4+ new features like Multisample anti-aliasing. - Submit your OpenGL information into to the Cloud storage and check the results on the Mac and PC version.
• Free of charge.
• Requires iOS 4.3 minimum.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/realtech_VR
- July 10, 2011 New version 1.10
- March 29, 2012 New version 1.11
- July 03, 2012 New version 1.12
- September 18, 2012 New version 1.1.3
- April 04, 2013 New version 1.1.4
- September 18, 2013 New version 1.20
- May 06, 2014 New version 2.0.0
- August 11, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- February 17, 2015 New version 2.0.2
- March 11, 2015 New version 2.0.4
- September 24, 2015 New version 3.0.0
- January 29, 2016 New version 3.0.1