148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: UNIQUE :: Read Our Full Review >>
Pulse is an RSS feed reader with a difference, using pictures as well as text to get the message across.
What's New- Share stories with your professional network on LinkedIn
- Save stories with one tap and send them to Pocket, Evernote and Instapaper.
App DescriptionPulse brings all your favorite blogs, magazines, social networks and newspapers in one place for FREE. Exciting to use, quick to read, ready to share.â€¨ Apple Design Award Winner 2011 with over 20M users! Download it today!
Pulse lets you choose and share the stories you care about, from thousands of top news sources, your favorite blogs and social networks. All in one seamless, fluid experience that makes your news accurate and exciting. â€¨
In addition to twitter and facebook, you can follow any channel and user from youtube, instagram, tumblr, flickr and reddit on Pulse.
Take control of your news, and join the millions who have made Pulse the most downloaded news app ever.
- All your content in one place: So easy to add any content you want - from major publishers to blogs to social networks.
- Offline sync: No internet? No problem. Pulse loads the news stories you read, and makes them available wherever you are.
- Save Stories: Collect your favorite stories using your Pulse account and then sync them to send to Instapaper, Read it Later, Evernote and Reader, all in one tap.
- Source Syncing: With your Pulse account, sync your favorite sources across all your devices.
- News discovery: Pulse features new publishers each week. You can also search for a news source by simple keywords.
- Integration with Reader: Pulse allows you to directly import all your RSS feeds from Reader. Your stories are synced with your Reader account.
You can also subscribe to Premium Content starting from $0.99 per month. Your subscription will automatically renew each month and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
May 10, 2013 New version 3.1
January 15, 2013 New version 3.0.4
December 12, 2012 New version 3.0.3
November 23, 2012 New version 3.0.2
November 09, 2012 New version 3.0.1
November 08, 2012 New version 3.0
July 01, 2010 Initial Release