Do you have the skills to reach the top of the online leader-boards? It is time to put your buying/selling skills to the test.
The basic idea of this game is to buy items at low prices in one location and sell them for higher prices at another location.
You have 180 days in the season to see how much money you can earn. Each time you travel a day will pass.
When the 180 days have expired, your final score will be you earnings.
Try different approaches using larger fleets, loans, and trailers to try to get your name on the online leader boards.
- 5 different locations to travel to where item prices constantly change.
- A loan shark to help you get started if need
- The ability to purchase larger trucks and trailers for more storage
- A handy price list to help you determine which items are a good buy or sell
- A log to track your past purchases and sales
- Automatically saves the game when you quit so you can pick up where you left off
- An online leader-board to compete with other farmers
Works iPhone and iPod Touches running 3.0 OS or higher
Music: "Impact Moderato" Provided by: Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Any reference to any third-party products, services, names, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, developer, supplier or otherwise, is for convenience or comparison only, and does not constitute nor imply endorsement, affiliation, or sponsorship thereof. All characters, names, titles, likeness, and other content used or depicted in this product (even those based on real products or real people, either living or dead) are entirely fictional. Any similarity to actual products, or persons either living or dead, is purely coincidental. Any coincidental likeness and or voices are not real. This product is for entertainment purposes only and is not authorized or endorsed. All trademarks, service marks, product, service, or other names mentioned herein, are the property of their respective owners, and no claim is made to any such mark, product, service or other name. Copyright 2010 Swartz Enterprises and its licensors.