What's New- Puts events into system calendar
- Abr. Month names instead of numbers
- Bigger text box
- No prefixes
- bigger AM/PM
App Description*Works only with iOS 4
QuickRemind is for quickly adding events and alerts to your default system calendar.
We built this app because we wanted a quick way to set reminders without navigating a lot of screens, configuring a lot of options, etc. We've made a lot of assumptions in order to streamline the process of setting a reminder in QuickRemind. We've taken a very minimalist approach to this app so that it will always load fast and be easy to use.
- The first row is a text box to describe what you want to be reminded about.
- The second row is the month,
- The third is the day of the month
- The fourth row is the hour
- The fifth is the minute
- The sixth is the am/pm
- The seventh and last row is the amount of time before the actual event you to be reminded.
All of the controls are set to the current time by default, so for example, if you want to set a reminder for half an hour from now to take the pizza out of the oven, you will:
1) hit the app icon
2) the text box
3) the number of letters in "pizza"
4) a minute selection and
5) the "1 min" before button and you're done.
You're reminder will fire in 29 minutes. You did all of that in just 10 quick touches.
June 21, 2010 Initial Release