- Addresses a problem where iTunes Connect may unexpectedly quit when tapping on an app in Recent Activity.
- Resolves an issue where the app status colors in Recent Activity may not update as expected.
iTunes Connect allows providers to access the apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books they have made available for download from the App Store, iTunes Store, and iBooks Store. Providers can also use iTunes Connect to check the latest trends from their iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- August 22, 2012 Initial release
- October 16, 2012 New version 2.0.2
- May 16, 2014 New version 3.0
- October 22, 2014 New version 3.0.1
- November 06, 2014 New version 3.0.2
- September 30, 2015 New version 3.1
- October 17, 2015 New version 3.1.1
- June 21, 2016 New version 3.2.1
- July 20, 2016 New version 3.2.2
- November 05, 2016 New version 3.2.3