- Localized in German, Japanese, Russian and Arabic
- Made division symbol bolder
- Fixed bug with changing conversions on Apple Watch
- Fixed bottom of Calculator buttons being cut off on Apple Watch
Calcbot is an intelligent calculator and unit converter for the rest of us. Featuring an easy-to-read history tape, expression view, intuitive conversion, and much more!
Every calculation you enter gets saved to the history tape. Refer to calculations later or send them right back to your current calculation.
Calcbot's original expression view allows you to see everything you have typed so you'll never forget what you entered or miss a typo.
Apple Watch Extension.
Perform basic calculations, conversions, calculate tips, and split bills right from your Apple Watch.
Convert any of your calculations with over 500 units across 22 different categories including auto-updating currency rates.
Fave a calculation and get instant access to its result via the Favorites Key. No more cryptic memory keys.
Rotate your device into landscape mode to gain access to common scientific functions.
Get instant access to scientific constants like Pi, Atomic Mass, or add your own*.
Round for Currency.
Have all of your results rounded to two decimal places.
Sync your history tape, constants, and faves across all of your Macs, iPhones, and iPads.
Sounds & Animations.
Beautiful custom animations and sound effects provide positive feedback and an enjoyable experience while performing calculations.
* In-App purchase required.
- June 05, 2015 New version 2.1.1
- April 27, 2015 New version 2.1
- March 01, 2015 New version 2.0.1
- February 19, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- February 19, 2015 New version 2.0
- September 20, 2013 New version 1.1.4
- March 15, 2012 New version 1.1.3
- March 02, 2012 New version 1.1.2