What's NewThank you for your continued support. Please update your reviews.
• Vastly improved Tilt Mode
• Improved touch interactions
• Liquids now react to stationary fingers
• Rain now creates refractive streams when Tilt Mode is active and iPad is held in a vertical orientation - like a window in a storm.
• Fixed inverted tilt axis when iPad was auto-rotated, then turned to portrait mode
• Disabled auto-lock when used as a photo display.
• Performance optimizations
• Additional Sound Effects
App DescriptionLiquiPad HD is the ultimate visual toy. It turns the surface of your iPad into several different virtual liquids that respond to and interact with your touches. As relaxing as it is entertaining, LiquiPad HD is also a non-demanding way to keep your mind visually stimulated while listening to music, audiobooks, meetings, lectures, speeches, etc. And, of course, it's a great way to show off the power of your iPad. Use any of the 12 built-in themes, or use your own photos for limitless possibilities!
"Visually Stunning, responsive, and extremely compelling" - Common Sense Media
"If you want to melt and swirl, trip and travel in visual bliss you have come to the right spot. Awesome." - Jordan Rudess, Dream Theater, Creator of MorphWiz
Using LiquiPad couldn't be simpler. Touch or slide your finger(s) across the screen to create and manipulate the waves.
Or, tap the gear icon in the lower left to open the settings menu.
Tip: If you would like to take a screenshot, you can do so by pressing the home and sleep buttons at the same time. The screen will flash, and the image is saved to your Photo Library. This works with every iPhone/iPad app.
- Intelligent, speed-sensitive multi-touch support
- 12 Beautiful Themes, with infinite themes possible using your own photo library
- Control over liquid density - make it act like Water, Oil, Syrup, or Gel
- Automatic Wave Generators, such as raindrops, for use as an animated photo display
- Realistic Wave Propagation and Animation at 60 frames per second
- Realistic Liquid sound effects
March 04, 2014 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
February 14, 2014 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
January 31, 2014 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
June 21, 2010 Initial Release