This version of the HuffPost iPad app will only be available for a few more months in the app store. We have a new universal app available with great new features like offline reading, bookmark synching and more international editions. Go download it now!
The Huffington Post iPad app brings you up-to-the-minute articles, photos, videos and blogs in a dynamic and personalized experience. By customizing your settings, you can be a part of the conversation on the topics that matter most to you -- from politics, business and technology, to fashion, entertainment, lifestyle and healthy living.
Featuring real-time updates from HuffPost's Pulitzer-prize winning newsroom, the app lets you share your favorite stories with friends in your social networks. And it’s global – our app connects you with the best from our international editions, including the UK, Canada, France, Spain and Italy.
Navigate with ease through all of HuffPost’s stories, blog posts, photos, and breaking news from the site’s wide array of sections, including politics, entertainment, comedy, tech, business, sports, books, health, and much more.
The news has never been more social; make your voice heard by commenting on articles, and share your favorite stories and opinion pieces with friends, family, and coworkers via fully integrated connections to Facebook and Twitter.
We are working to continually improve the overall experience and feature offerings and welcome your feedback. Please send your suggestions, questions or bugs to [email protected]
- June 24, 2011 New version 2.4
- August 13, 2011 New version 3.0
- August 19, 2011 New version 3.1
- August 27, 2011 New version 3.2
- September 27, 2011 New version 3.2.1
- December 04, 2011 New version 3.2.2
- January 07, 2012 New version 3.3
- March 21, 2012 New version 3.5
- August 10, 2012 New version 22.214.171.124
- August 28, 2012 New version 126.96.36.199
- September 26, 2012 New version 188.8.131.52
- February 22, 2013 New version 4.0
- March 07, 2013 New version 4.0.1
- May 07, 2013 New version 4.0.2