Unclear Macrophage is fixed.
Unseen upgraded sign after resume is fixed.
Preview for new cells is added.
In this TD game, viruses or germs will intrude into human body aiming to take away protein, the essential organic compound for human life. They will swarm as well as transfer protein. Thus a barrage of human immunity cell must be build to protect human body.
√ List of Cells:
- B Cell: humoral immunity in human body, is the basic defense tower.
- T Cell: cellular immunity, can create a lasting damage to all targets that go through, most targets’ protection will be useless.
- Dendritic Cell: antigen presenting cell for human immune system, can slow most targets’ movement speed.
- Macrophage: which can devour dead cells and cells that have invaded the body, is important immune cell in human body. It will devour several targets after upgrade.
- Antibiotic A: Antibiotic is always an important medicine to human. Antibiotic A will damage all targets in a line.
- Antibiotic B: Antibiotic is always an important medicine to human. Antibiotic B will damage all targets within attack area at the same time.
√ List of viruses or germs:
- Influenza A virus: H1N1, is a genus of the Orthomyxoviridae family of viruses, can give rise to human influenza pandemics. It is normal virus without any features.
- Hepatitis B virus: HBV, this virus causes the disease hepatitis B. It has protective coverings.
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis: MTB, which is the causative agent of most cases of tuberculosis, has high speed and can’t be devoured.
- Mycobacterium leprae: M.L is abacterium that causes leprosy (Hansen's disease), has a 10% rate to avoid all damage.
- Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome: SARS is a respiratory disease in humans which is caused by the SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV), has protective coverings and won’t be slowed down.
- Human immunodeficiency virus: HIV is a lentivirus that causes acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS). It has protective coverings that cannot be broke, a 30% rate to avoid all damage and won’t be slowed down.
If you have any further questions, comments or suggestions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org