What's New- Fixes a bug which caused Byline to crash due to low memory, especially on iPad.
- Fixes the appearance of article titles in languages written right to left.
- Improves support for VoiceOver.
App DescriptionRead the latest news from your favorite sites and blogs, even when youâ€™re offline. Simply use your free Feedly account to subscribe to websites youâ€™d like to keep track of. Byline will automatically stay in sync and bring you new content, putting thousands of RSS and Atom feeds at your fingertips. Even when you have no internet connection (such as on the subway) Bylineâ€™s offline browsing feature gives you instant access to complete web pages.
This is a universal version of Byline for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. An in-app upgrade is available to remove ads. Once purchased, this upgrade can be applied to all your devices at no further charge.
- Two-way syncing with your Feedly subscriptions, categories, and starred items.
- Integration with Twitter, Facebook, Instapaper, and Pocket.
- Navigate between items quickly with a simple swipe gesture.
- View up to 2000 items when you're offline, including embedded images.
- Offline browsing lets you access complete web pages linked to by your feeds.
- Automatic caching uses statistical analysis to selectively cache web pages for feeds with truncated content.
- Tailored for use in both landscape and portrait orientations.
- Save items and mark as read/unread in bulk or one-by-one.
- Mark all as read with an intuitive one-touch gesture.
- Built-in web browser for online and offline browsing.
September 26, 2013 New version 4.2.1
July 07, 2013 New version 4.2
October 30, 2012 New version 4.1
May 17, 2011 New version 4.0.3
June 04, 2010 Initial Release